"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Not even sure what move Howie should look into at the deadline, feels like all the pieces are in place and it's more about hoping guys like Lane can avoid any sort of longterm injury :manny:

Maybe another edge rusher since you can never have enough, but if the Panthers want multiple 1s for CMC imagine what they want for Burns :mjlol:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
That loss has dem boys buzzing in their thread lol what a time to be alive.

Talking about "Its all good we shot ourselves in the foot....I'm encouraged" :mjlol:

That's what ya'll think happened? Shooting yourselves in the foot is having a lead and losing it. There wasn't a point in the game where the boys were in control of anything. They don't have the personnel to keep up with the Eagles, I don't even think Dak would've mattered either. He probably would've kept it closer throughout but that's about it.

Their defensive front is too small -- even after Lane went out -- still too small, after Driscoll settled in and the Eagles went back to work in the 4th.

They left Micah unblocked and had the nikka legit confused out there. Running around like a headless chicken...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Talking about "Its all good we shot ourselves in the foot....I'm encouraged" :mjlol:

That's what ya'll think happened? Shooting yourselves in the foot is having a lead and losing it. There wasn't a point in the game where the boys were in control of anything. They don't have the personnel to keep up with the Eagles, I don't even think Dak would've mattered either. He probably would've kept it closer throughout but that's about it.

Their defensive front is too small -- even after Lane went out -- still too small, after Driscoll settled in and the Eagles went back to work in the 4th.

It's like when we wanted to score we did look how effortlessly that 4th quarter drive was. They were frustrated because they were bullied and didn't have answer.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

They left Micah unblocked and had the nikka legit confused out there. Running around like a headless chicken...

those dudes are clueless :dead:. they lost the same way every other team on our schedule did this year. we go up with a big lead at half, let our foot off the gas in the second half, they creep back up then we finish them off with a long 7+ minute drive. now I do think our 2nd half inconsistency is still a major flaw and we need to figure out how to keep our foot on the pedal for all 4th quarters or else we don't deserve to be mentioned with the bills and chiefs. nobody in the NFC is fukking with us though and i still don't even think we hit our final form yet :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
now I do think our 2nd half inconsistency is still a major flaw and we need to figure out how to keep our foot on the pedal for all 4th quarters or else we don't deserve to be mentioned with the bills and chiefs.
this...those are the only 2 teams in the whole league that i am sure we cannot beat without correcting that flaw

like we should be averaging over 30 points per game...the only time we did was against the lions because our defense was shytting the bed so bad so we couldn't take our foot off the pedal

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
those dudes are clueless :dead:. they lost the same way every other team on our schedule did this year. we go up with a big lead at half, let our foot off the gas in the second half, they creep back up then we finish them off with a long 7+ minute drive. now I do think our 2nd half inconsistency is still a major flaw and we need to figure out how to keep our foot on the pedal for all 4th quarters or else we don't deserve to be mentioned with the bills and chiefs. nobody in the NFC is fukking with us though and i still don't even think we hit our final form yet :mjgrin:

I think the 3rd quarter woah's have to do with the coaching staff being slow at countering the opposing teams adjustments after the half. They need to be quicker on their feet or simply stick to the basics and stop trying to be cute when it isn't necessary. It's a minor flaw compared to what these other teams have to deal with.

It takes them a whole quarter to figure it out -- then they click on that gear and its game over in the 4th. One thing I will say is that the Eagles are the only team I've seen in the NFC with that second gear. Where it feels like you're coming back but all off of sudden they're pounding through you and demoralizing you. It's been unstoppable so far -- but as you said the only teams who can challenge it reside in the AFC.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
"This our superbowl" :mjlol:

nobody has wanted to be the Cowboys for going on 25 years now. They're commanders status. They just don't get how funny it is to humble them.

Its amusing to me that they don't even realize this, but stay coming for them. Commanders haven't done shyt of note in 30 years and the Cowboys haven't done shyt in 27. They're in the same boat of mediocrity.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Its amusing to me that they don't even realize this, but stay coming for them. Commanders haven't done shyt of note in 30 years and the Cowboys haven't done shyt in 27. They're in the same boat of mediocrity.

I mean these dudes screaming Dak is the answer is sad as fukk. Dude ain't winning shyt and he been in the league far too long.

First it was Romo Dak Rush shyt disgusting. Parsons leaving when he get a chance

Daps
"This our superbowl" :mjlol:

nobody has wanted to be the Cowboys for going on 25 years now. They're commanders status. They just don't get how funny it is to humble them.

Breh, the hubris and mental delusion to still have your chest pumped out after over a quarter century of irrelevancy is absolutely mind blowing.

The fukking Chicago Cubs and Boston Red Sox have won more championships in that span then the Cowboys.

I fully expect the Sacramento Kings to win a title before the Cowboys do at this point.

:deadrose: