"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
feel like part of the reason Eagles struggle in the second half is that by the second half we are using back ups for fifty percent of our offensive line :francis:

this bye week is essential

I think we are good on that front moving forward. I think Dillard once he is up to speed can prevent us putting Driscoll out on the island like that against premier pass rushers.

Quinn was definitely putting Parson where ever Driscoll was when Lane got Hurt. That's a liability

I think next time, if Mailata gets hurt Dillard comes in at LT

If Lane gets hurt. Dillard comes in at LT and Mailata comes in at RT

I do think this team needs just needs one more game breaking edge rusher.

Who is on the final year of his contract and would cost us like a third or fourth rounder.

I'm liking the idea of Bradley Chubb or Brian Burns on that one year rental. Maybe even Montez Sweat on that two year rental.

I think that is the final piece to make this team truly complete for a deep playoff run.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Parsons ain't do shyt...

Hurts got the job done again ..

Ran the ball all over them nikkas..

Cooper Rush 💀💀💀💀

Bird Gang 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

vince-mc-mahon-durag.gif

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
That 3rd quarter was ugly, and the 2nd half woes continue. The bye week comes at a good time. Let Lane and dikkerson get healthy, give Sirianni and Steichen a chance to make some adjustments, and enjoy some stress-free football.

But they also dropped 26 points and three TDs on a defense that hasn’t allowed more than 20 and a single TD all season. That’s more than what Tom Brady did, more than Joe Burrow, and more than Matt Stafford.

Still, Eagles are 6-0 and that was the toughest team they’ll face all season. Our eight next games before facing Dallas again – PIT, HOU, WAS, IND, GB, TEN, NYG, CHI. There’s not a single team there the Eagles aren’t better than. And while I’m sure we’ll drop a game or two because Any Given Sunday is real, going something like 6-2 in that stretch puts Philadelphia in a really good position in a weak NFC.