"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I gotta see how this team responds to adversity for me to know if they are fr fr superbowl contenders.

That 04-05 super bowl team the test came from that Steelers game and when TO went down in Week 15.

That 17-18 superbowl team, u can say that test came from that Chiefs game early and the seahawks on the road games, then those games when Wentz went down starting in the second half in LA.

Hopefully, this year, our main cogs on both sides of the ball stay healthy.

We may not see that adversity this year, this year's schedule looks like its crazy easy. It looks like it's the Jaguars, Cardinals, Green Bay, maybe the colts and maybe Dallas' defense is like the only real test u can see from this schedule so far

They may sleep on these remaining divisional opponent games like Washington, the giants or c00nboys and get a game out of it.

But this team is like really set up to have the best record in the league not just the NFC.

Daps
i hope you dont think the cowboys are "somebody" to beat :mjlol:

vikings & lions > yall

We have a way better defense than any of them teams.

At least we beat a superbowl team. Lions and primetime kirk doesnt make yall any better than us rn. its all media hype and cowboy fans being down about the qb situation. we on the same level tho even with Cooper fukkin Rush.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

At least we beat a superbowl team. Lions and primetime kirk doesnt make yall any better than us rn. its all media hype and cowboy fans being down about the qb situation. we on the same level tho even with Cooper fukkin Rush.
Plus you guys sold a lot of t shirts in the last 26 years, don't forget to mention that

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps

What happened to your avatar of chargers and cowboys helmets?