"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Daps
No, you're* a bigger troll

13757.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That 17-18 superbowl team, u can say that test came from that Chiefs game early and the seahawks on the road games, then those games when Wentz went down starting in the second half in LA.
The Seahawks game i thought they were losing their edge and getting sloppy cuz they were so dominant...the rams game let me know they got the eye of the tiger back even with carson going down

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
People already mentioned everything I'd have to add
Only negative I see so far , besides the 2nd half droughts which might be caused by what I'm about to type...., is that the offense is heavily reliant on big plays
Offense is pretty straight forward but our talent just wins 1 on 1 battles consistently. Not an issue now but in the playoffs could be one once good teams can scheme
Will be interesting to see how they do against a good Jag run defense next week

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk the cowboys, but I can't have these giants fans breathing our undefeated air. I need them to go back to the basement as soon as possible. neither of these teams scare me.

yup, i could give zero fukks if the cowboys are 2-1, just get that zero off the bum ass giants :scust:

this division is food this year

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Waiting to see what we can do against a stellar offense
*peeps schedule*

May not happen this year
:mjlol:

vikings was basically the toughest test in terms of weapons on our schedule... dougie p & the jags have a few weapons and a decent offense so that should be interesting. outside of that though? :francis:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
vikings was basically the toughest test in terms of weapons on our schedule... dougie p & the jags have a few weapons and a decent offense so that should be interesting. outside of that though? :francis:
Kyler at home always has a chance to be tough if he and Kliff wake up on the right side of the bed, same with Rodgers coming to the Linc thanksgiving weekend if he's feeling good and has some chemistry built with his young WRs by then. I could see Reich putting together a strong gameplan against his former assistants when we pull up to Indy as well.

#1 seed is definitely on the table though, it's right there for the taking :wow: