"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The hell does any of this have to do with what I just said? :wtf:

This isn't about disagreeing or falling into group think.

This is about you failing to acknowledge the obvious: You were wrong on your assessments of Carson Wentz and Jalen Hurts.

You act like your body will self destruct if you state something that every person on this site already knows to be true, including yourself.

You were 100% wrong. It happens. :yeshrug:

That's not what gets under everyone's skin. It's the gaslighting and endless slander on a player giving his all to improve his game and put up Ws for a team you CLAIM to be a lifelong fan of.
:whew:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dont think it was mentioned in here but look at that saints schedule again after they lost today vs the panthers. they barely beat ATL in week 1 and have to play the vikings, bengals, cards, raiders, ravens, steelers, rams, 49ers, bucs, browns and us :demonic:

called that pick being a potential top 5 one before the season and i like our chances

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dont think it was mentioned in here but look at that saints schedule again after they lost today vs the panthers. they barely beat ATL in week 1 and have to play the vikings, bengals, cards, raiders, ravens, steelers, rams, 49ers, bucs, browns and us :demonic:

called that pick being a potential top 5 one before the season and i like our chances
And doesn't Jameis have 4 fractures or something in his back? On top of not knowing how to throw to opposing team weekly.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Feels good to be 3-0

I know it's been some rumblings of frustration of the offense being hot and cold but I like how we can just blitz 3 scores outta nowhere

I just noticed that 1 bad series and the defense might let in a long drive and we become out sync, can be concerning going forward

Apart from that, defense last time I checked before the 1pm/Sunday night games was leading the league in sacks And we was bytching about us not getting them :russ:. Just feels good to have a defense where the offense sputters, then can hold the team down :mjcry: we ain't have that since the JJ days

As always appreciate y'all :salute:

P.s stop going back and forth with that bozo. He gotta wake up everyday and defend Wentz online..let the man be with the mental illness :to:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Feels good to be 3-0

I know it's been some rumblings of frustration of the offense being hot and cold but I like how we can just blitz 3 scores outta nowhere

I just noticed that 1 bad series and the defense might let in a long drive and we become out sync, can be concerning going forward

Apart from that, defense last time I checked before the 1pm/Sunday night games was leading the league in sacks And we was bytching about us not getting them :russ:. Just feels good to have a defense where the offense sputters, then can hold the team down :mjcry: we ain't have that since the JJ days

As always appreciate y'all :salute:

P.s stop going back and forth with that bozo. He gotta wake up everyday and defend Wentz online..let the man be with the mental illness :to:

EAD...Y'all keep mentioning him

This is a SB caliber roster, we'll see where we land

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They've scored 72 Points in the 1st Half and 14 in the 2nd half. The issue is they are literally blowing teams out. The Lions had to come back and they still lost because they were down so much. Vikings never came back and Wentz was never even in it. It was 24-0 going into the 4th QTR. Sometimes you just have to get out of the game. They will have to score in the 2nd half more at some point. But they really are blowing the doors off of these teams early. Bills and Chiefs go down. Eagles, Dolphins, Bucs and Giants are the last remaining undefeated teams.
I’d be concerned if we were trying in the second half and just not hitting on plays but we literally just run the ball and the clock. I’m perfectly fine with that. Especially since we’re not really giving teams too much film either. I’d just monitor how long we’re keeping the defense on the field in the second half cause that shyt adds up and don’t want to be burnt out come December.