"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We need to stop letting up during the second half but for now 3-0 :whoo:

They've scored 72 Points in the 1st Half and 14 in the 2nd half. The issue is they are literally blowing teams out. The Lions had to come back and they still lost because they were down so much. Vikings never came back and Wentz was never even in it. It was 24-0 going into the 4th QTR. Sometimes you just have to get out of the game. They will have to score in the 2nd half more at some point. But they really are blowing the doors off of these teams early. Bills and Chiefs go down. Eagles, Dolphins, Bucs and Giants are the last remaining undefeated teams.

Daps
Rayne Dakota is a pro bowl QB and guys in the Dallas thread feel he isn't the answer and have felt like that for yrs...it's ok to disagree, but some fakkits in this thread tried to target me bc I don't agree with their opinion...I said 20 months ago, Hurts needed a bomb squad to thrive, just like college, well he's got one...Mark Schlereth said something that was very telling, how will we respond when teams get ahead & force us to throw...the great ones are able to

We've got a great OL, we've got really good receivers & backs and a top 5 TE

You've said MULTIPLE times ad nauseam that Hurts is a "bum", "career backup", etc. and you'd move Heaven and Earth to avoid giving him any credit. Even now with him looking like an early MVP candidate you're doing everything possible to downplay his success and ability.

All while pretending that Carson wasn't playing as horrific as he was his last season in Philly where he literally had one of the worst seasons for a QB in NFL history.

I been stopped believing you were trolling. You simply are incapable of admitting you were wrong about something on the internet (like 90% of this forum, but still...)as if you had any personal stake involved other than your ego getting bruised by people you're never going to meet offline.

I

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You've said MULTIPLE times ad nauseam that Hurts is a "bum", "career backup", etc. and you'd move Heaven and Earth to avoid giving him any credit. Even now with him looking like an early MVP candidate you're doing everything possible to downplay his success and ability.

All while pretending that Carson wasn't playing as horrific as he was his last season in Philly where he literally had one of the worst seasons for a QB in NFL history.

I been stopped believing you were trolling. You simply are incapable of admitting you were wrong about something on the internet (like 90% of this forum, but still...)as if you had any personal stake involved other than your ego getting bruised by people you're never going to meet offline.

I
he's avoided mentioning wentz like his name is voldemort :mjlol:

and when it comes to hurts, his excuse is he is playing well because he has weapons :mjlol: well every qb not named tom brady (in his prime) would play shytty without weapons :russ:

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

I

Philly has turned on every starting QB since the beginning of time & you think this will be different, ok

I just don't understand why it's not ok to disagree...how would Hurts look in Cle? how would he look in ATL? How would he look in New York (either team)?

Jacoby Brisset would look like a pro bowler within this offense...Danny Dimes would be a pro bowler in this offense...hell even Marcus Mariota

We've got the best OL in the league and arguably the best set of skill players in the league...anything less than a division title and a playoff win is a failure...a division title and playoff win meets expectations...a division title and 2 playoff wins exceeds expectations

The NFC is for the taking...so what are we gonna do with it

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
They've scored 72 Points in the 1st Half and 14 in the 2nd half. The issue is they are literally blowing teams out. The Lions had to come back and they still lost because they were down so much. Vikings never came back and Wentz was never even in it. It was 24-0 going into the 4th QTR. Sometimes you just have to get out of the game. They will have to score in the 2nd half more at some point. But they really are blowing the doors off of these teams early. Bills and Chiefs go down. Eagles, Dolphins, Bucs and Giants are the last remaining undefeated teams.
When the biggest problem you have is figuring out how to balance keeping your foot on the gas vs churning that clock to wrap up a blowout you know it's gonna be a good season :wow: Once they get a little more acclimated we might see Jalen on his 2016 curry shyt chilling on the bench in the 4th :wow:

Daps
Philly has turned on every starting QB since the beginning of time & you think this will be different, ok

I just don't understand why it's not ok to disagree...how would Hurts look in Cle? how would he look in ATL? How would he look in New York (either team)?

Jacoby Brisset would look like a pro bowler within this offense...Danny Dimes would be a pro bowler in this offense...hell even Marcus Mariota

We've got the best OL in the league and arguably the best set of skill players in the league...anything less than a division title and a playoff win is a failure...a division title and playoff win meets expectations...a division title and 2 playoff wins exceeds expectations

The NFC is for the taking...so what are we gonna do with it

The hell does any of this have to do with what I just said? :wtf:

This isn't about disagreeing or falling into group think.

This is about you failing to acknowledge the obvious: You were wrong on your assessments of Carson Wentz and Jalen Hurts.

You act like your body will self destruct if you state something that every person on this site already knows to be true, including yourself.

You were 100% wrong. It happens. :yeshrug:

That's not what gets under everyone's skin. It's the gaslighting and endless slander on a player giving his all to improve his game and put up Ws for a team you CLAIM to be a lifelong fan of.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this hot and cold shyt between halves is definitely annoying. hurts missed a big one to aj brown in the 3rd that wouldve ran the score up even more but played another great game for the most part. love to see the d line coming all the way alive even though washington had some injuries in their o line. 3-0 and loving it :blessed:

Daps
this hot and cold shyt between halves is definitely annoying. hurts missed a big one to aj brown in the 3rd that wouldve ran the score up even more but played another great game for the most part. love to see the d line coming all the way alive even though washington had some injuries in their o line. 3-0 and loving it :blessed:
Yeah, I don't know what happened there. That should have been the easiest TD all game. He had time, AJ was open, and he wasn't terribly overthrown either.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
gettyimages-1401214535-594x594-1.jpg

FdhakvbWQAEDOLF

AJ 309

Devonta 249

After all that talk in week 1. Devonta and AJ are both on pace for over 1,000 yards.