"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Daps
People already mentioned everything I'd have to add
Only negative I see so far , besides the 2nd half droughts which might be caused by what I'm about to type...., is that the offense is heavily reliant on big plays
Offense is pretty straight forward but our talent just wins 1 on 1 battles consistently. Not an issue now but in the playoffs could be one once good teams can scheme
Will be interesting to see how they do against a good Jag run defense next week

Special teams. I said it during the preseason.

We got no viable return game (as evidenced on Sunday. Almost cost us a turnover to boot), our punter is 26th in the league in average yards per kick (could be skewed by field position on 4th downs, but he wasn't very good last year either), and we've already had a field goal blocked.

Special teams will definitely become a major issue during a game or two this year.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fdi_WBEWYAAzlNq

(Eagles spoil Carson reunion with beatdown. It's all love though)

skysports-aj-brown-devonta-smith_5873841.jpg

(Devonta Explodes and AJ Brown is still excelling)

*Eagles move to 3-0, #1st in the NFC East, #1 Seed in the NFC, Last Undefeated team in the NFC
*Eagles Defense shuts Carson and Washington Offense down with 9 Sacks, 2 Fumbles and only 8 points
*Eagles Offensive Weapons have a big day as Devonta, AJ and Goedart all score.
*After 3 weeks Jalen Hurts has entered the MVP Discussion for his performances.

Well they dominated Carson reunion. Offense continues to roll and Defense for the 2nd week in a row dominated. Washington did a good job defending the run as the Eagles only had 70 yards which is low for their standards. Jalen slashed and dashed them in the air. These Defenses keep daring Jalen to beat them in the air and in the last two weeks he did just that. The Eagles now have the #1 Offense in the NFL. Very happy about Devonta's performance. I thought people were overreacting to week 1 and Jalen went to AJ because that's the Lions D gave him. Today it was Devonta. Week 1 it was AJ and last week Goedert led in yards. He's been spreading it around the last two weeks but there's always someone that will have a big game. The 3 TD's were through the air, some people complained we were scoring too many ground TD's. I don't care how they score as long as they score. Same thing with the not scoring in 2nd half the last two weeks. I don't care which quarter you score in , just get the points period.

Carson was a mess but any QB that's sacked 9 times will have a rough day, I don't care who it is. Look I will always appreciate Carson and what he brought to the Franchise. I was very vocal that I wasn't pleased that he was 0-1 in 5 years in the Playoffs. And that Nick had to play 5 of the 6 Playoff games during his time here including the Super Bowl. In the one playoff game he did play, he ended up getting knocked out after a few plays so it was like he didn't even play that game either. I also didn't like how he left. He was very insecure about Nick's Playoff Success and Jalen being drafted. But I do not regret that I felt it was time for Jalen to start. Jalen's elevation and performance in these 22 games he's started shows the upside was really there.

Gannon once again brought nothing but pressure so he's adjusting and learning from his mistakes. I won't say he's off the hook just yet but I'll give props on these last two weeks. The Defense is killing it. I'm not concerned about the no points in the 2nd half thing. As I said, we will have to do that eventually but I don't care were you get the points. Just get the points. But good win. Last Undefeated Team in the NFC. Next Week Doug and the surging Jags come into town. I think this is a Defense can give Trevor the same issues Carson and Cousins had. Just bring the pressure. Again Doug knows this team inside and out but I feel the Eagles should be able to win. We shall see. But with the way this team is playing, I'm really not scared of anyone on the schedule.

Daps
I feel like u guys are overrated because the media loves a team that celebrates. Yall love to have those choreographed celebrations and shyt. yall love dancing around when it goes yall way.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I feel like u guys are overrated because the media loves a team that celebrates. Yall love to have those choreographed celebrations and shyt. yall love dancing around when it goes yall way.

Shouldn't you be over in the chargers thread with herbert's dikk in your mouth?!! :hhh:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Idc Dougie P should get a standing ovation in some capacity when he returns to the Linc

Then we can boo the hell out of him :mjgrin:
He's gonna get the same standing ovation Andy, Donovan and Dawk got when they came back, probably even louder tbh :wow: