"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
@B1G_controversy

You do realize that AJ Brown chose to be trade to the Eagles was because of Jalen Hurts, right?

We have a bomb squad. Nothing else to say. Goedert, Devonta & AJ are all capable of having 150+ yds on a given day.

Our defense is also legit but I just want the def to remain consistent. Really encouraging the way the DL is playing today.

Anything less than a division title & playoff win will be a disappointment considering the talent on both sides of the ball.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have a bomb squad. Nothing else to say. Goedert, Devonta & AJ are all capable of having 150+ yds on a given day.

Our defense is also legit but I just want the def to remain consistent. Really encouraging the way the DL is playing today.

Anything less than a division title & playoff win will be a disappointment considering the talent on both sides of the ball.

So, you agree that Jalen Hurts is a talented QB? :sas1:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They are really bodying Washington and once again left a few TD's Field. Score should be 31-2. But damn at 7 Sacks, 2 fumbles, several strips sacks. Jalen craved them up through the air. It seems Washington focused on our running game once again daring Jalen to beat them with arm. Minny tried the same thing last week and back to back weeks over 300 yards. Wentz can have this Garbage time TD. Birds are 3-0 Top NFC EAST and #1 Seed in the NFC. After facing Carson...here comes Doug Pederson.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Never want to be too negative when your team wins by three scores and sacks the opposing QB nine times, and I won't be. Great division win here. But the Eagles MUST be better in the second half.

No reason not to score in the 3rd quarter, the Eagles had their chances. It's the same issue that they had against the Vikings on Monday, and it's becoming a concern. I don't mind not scoring in the 4th, because the Eagles were 24-0 going into it and it made sense to just run the ball and be conservative there. But two weeks in a row, our 2nd quarter offense is concerning.

That said, I don't want to be too negative because it's a good division win. Gannon's defense again comes up big against an explosive offense. The only TD they allowed was in garbage time. Defense sacked Wentz nine times. Devonta Smith went off for 169 receiving yards and a TD. Hurts once again posts a huge passing statline (he didn't seem as dominant as he did on Monday, but still a good game for him). Plenty of good things, but plenty to work on. It's still early into the season though, and the Eagles are 3-0 and on top of the NFC East. I'll take that. :yeshrug:

Also - Saints are 1-2 now for anyone paying attention to that 1st Round pick they owe Philly next year. And they just lost to a horrendous Panthers team.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
You're really going to die on this hill. :dead:

Rayne Dakota is a pro bowl QB and guys in the Dallas thread feel he isn't the answer and have felt like that for yrs...it's ok to disagree, but some fakkits in this thread tried to target me bc I don't agree with their opinion...I said 20 months ago, Hurts needed a bomb squad to thrive, just like college, well he's got one...Mark Schlereth said something that was very telling, how will we respond when teams get ahead & force us to throw...the great ones are able to

We've got a great OL, we've got really good receivers & backs and a top 5 TE