"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And Because Purdy got hurt, Last Night was the 2nd Time in History two Black Quarterbacks played in the Conference Championship when Johnson came in faced Jalen.

I know Kap has 3 white parents and baby hair has been teased for not acting black enough, but damn you ain't have to do them like that.

:lolbron:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I know Kap has 3 white parents and baby hair has been teased for not acting black enough, but damn you ain't have to do them like that.

:lolbron:

That was my mistake. We do claim Kaep as well, lol. For some reason I thought it was Divisional Round that year. So San Fran was apart of the last two.

2004 NFC Championship Mcnabb/Vick
2013 NFC Championship Russell/Kaep
2022 NFC Championship Jalen/Josh

It's still been a very rare thing thus far.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
not for nothing i feel super confident about the super bowl im feeling blow out to be honest....

i know lots of people hate on our "cupcake" season but we really the most complete team bar none....our only "weakness" is special teams...

when they take away passing we run and when they try to take the run which is nearly impossible we pass....

i mean teams will get their moments but our defense is just :whew:

im so glad we got a tougher schedule next year so we can forever shut the haters up

im stamping us as the next dynasty....our team is so young...most stars are 25 and under...

will be sad to see kelce and maybe BG go but we running it back next year too

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not for nothing i feel super confident about the super bowl im feeling blow out to be honest....

i know lots of people hate on our "cupcake" season but we really the most complete team bar none....our only "weakness" is special teams...

when they take away passing we run and when they try to take the run which is nearly impossible we pass....

i mean teams will get their moments but our defense is just :whew:

im so glad we got a tougher schedule next year so we can forever shut the haters up

im stamping us as the next dynasty....our team is so young...most stars are 25 and under...

will be sad to see kelce and maybe BG go but we running it back next year too

We deserve it for those years in the 2000s being good enough to get to the playoffs but, not to win.

Getting blown out by the Buccaneers back in the day

McNabb throwing up everywhere in the SB

Missing the playoffs the year after, then losing T.O.

McNabb coming back, messing up the vibe Jeff Garcia had going, then losing

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Im curious what’s our gameplan on neutralizing chris jones. That extra week of rest will help lane so much
a torn groin man..there's no way that lane isnt getting shot up with something to numb the pain unless his pain tolerance is at ultra levels