"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What’s a movie where a guy had to kill his brother i need to make a meme :lolbron:

brothers-keeper.gif

:russ:

Me watching the game. Sorry Andy still got love but.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I like Mahomes and the Chiefs...and I respect them as a squad.

But realistically....we have no business losing to them.

I know, "any given Sunday", Mahomes an all-time great, Kelsey an all-time great, all that. And I'm not saying we WILL win.

But we should NOT lose to them if we continue to play the way we've been playing the past two weeks. I doubt they've faced a front four like ours. Their receivers outside Kelsey are not elite. Their running game is not stout. Their defense is a sieve.

Of course, anything can happen...and they're damned formidable....

....I'm just sayin, man....we'd have to seriously implode to lose that game, B.

the only logical reason i could think of for this game being close is patrick mahomes/travis kelce and absolutely nothing else. chris jones will be neutralized and i dont fear that d line outside of him. their secondary isnt good, pass catchers average to mediocre & their running game isnt anything to write home about. just handle that scripted first 15 and we should be good.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Mahomes and the Chiefs...and I respect them as a squad.

But realistically....we have no business losing to them.

I know, "any given Sunday", Mahomes an all-time great, Kelsey an all-time great, all that. And I'm not saying we WILL win.

But we should NOT lose to them if we continue to play the way we've been playing the past two weeks. I doubt they've faced a front four like ours. Their receivers outside Kelsey are not elite. Their running game is not stout. Their defense is a sieve.

Of course, anything can happen...and they're damned formidable....

....I'm just sayin, man....we'd have to seriously implode to lose that game, B.

I hope we win just for all the dummies that say we’ve had lucky breaks and an easy schedule all year. But of course they’ll probably just say Mahomes wasn’t 100%.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Any team with Mahomes is a treat. We will have to test his ankle with the D line. Honestly I’d just put CJGJ man to man on Kelce and let Gannon do whatever zone he wants with everybody else.

On offense hurts needs to get back in the groove on his deep throws. He still has zip on his shorter passes but his shoulder needs these two weeks. Hopefully 69 is okay and Lane can heal up so we can run the rock.

KC is beatable. Now we gotta go and do it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

this might anger some of the brehs :lolbron:

since vic fangio just got a bag from the dolphins, i dont mind keeping gannon and i used to be very critical of him a while back:hubie:

If he can seal the deal in two weeks I’ll be happy with the continuity. Especially since we will be having a decent amount of new people (Joseph, Suh, Bradberry, Hargrave, White I all assume will be gone minimum).

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Unbelievable... Can't believe it byrd gang :wow:

My feet where wet the whole first... Nervous as fukk until I saw josh fukking Johnson under centre :dead:

How you one game from the SB and have josh Johnson as your backup qb? :heh:That's just fkng stupid and they deserve the L just for that....

We did look kinda average throwing the ball.. but I guess if hurts hits Brown for that TD we'd be saying he played a great game in the air and on the ground... :blessed:

Confident for 2 weeks time... Underdogs again like 5 years ago

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fnst9IlWQAApMNM

At the beginning of the Season Patrick got on reporters for judging Black Quarterbacks Differently. Jalen has been hated on his whole damn career. Now look who's the Last Standing. Patrick had to deal with everyone crowing Josh Allen and Burrow over him. Jalen had to deal with everyone acting like wasn't good from Media to Fans etc. Funny how the tables turn. Both Patrick and Jalen played through injuries and put their teams on their backs. Now everyone's gonna take this Black Excellence in 4k.