"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
the secondary won't look that mediocre in the playoffs at the linc. my only concern is the nickel position if maddox is out for the year. in an ideal world for me, we can just play blankenship & epps up top and put CGJ down there in stretches. fukk a josiah scott though. the defense played well outside of the secondary though. we had like 4 BIG missed plays on defense that easily change the score of that game if they were finished. i didn't see anything to really panic about yesterday other than injuries.

merry christmas brehs :salute:

:jbhmm:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Interesting to see how y'all handle Hurts injury with two games left against two teams needing to win to make the playoffs. Should make for an interesting end to the season.
I wonder that too, especially when opposing teams defenses know he has a shoulder injury. They might try to pull some bush league shyt on jalen.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
the secondary won't look that mediocre in the playoffs at the linc. my only concern is the nickel position if maddox is out for the year. in an ideal world for me, we can just play blankenship & epps up top and put CGJ down there in stretches. fukk a josiah scott though. the defense played well outside of the secondary though. we had like 4 BIG missed plays on defense that easily change the score of that game if they were finished. i didn't see anything to really panic about yesterday other than injuries.

merry christmas brehs :salute:

Maddox looked like a turf toe injury, should be good to go by January if I'm right.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Slay looks worn down but he never misses games and turns 32 next week, so it's not surprising that some of the juice he had early on is gone. He's someone that would definitely benefit from wrapping the Saints game up and then getting 3 weeks to rest.
nikka been bad.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wonder that too, especially when opposing teams defenses know he has a shoulder injury. They might try to pull some bush league shyt on jalen.
You think Saints or Giants players would target a man's throwing shoulder like that? I know the Saints had bounty gate under Greg Williams and the Giants are a rival with seeding on the line (maybe not in 2 weeks). But I can't imagine they would specifically target his throwing shoulder in a egregious manner.

I definitely think they would want to try him by blitzing heavy and hope to get some hits, but targeting, nahhhh.

If he runs his ass off, c'est la vie, he's testing fate as are the coaches. So you just hope for the best there.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You think Saints or Giants players would target a man's throwing shoulder like that? I know the Saints had bounty gate under Greg Williams and the Giants are a rival with seeding on the line (maybe not in 2 weeks). But I can't imagine they would specifically target his throwing shoulder in a egregious manner.

I definitely think they would want to try him by blitzing heavy and hope to get some hits, but targeting, nahhhh.

If he runs his ass off, c'est la vie, he's testing fate as are the coaches. So you just hope for the best there.
If y’all clinch next week I would sit jalen out for the giants.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not worried I thought we would lose because We had Gardner in and he wont win us a game but keep us in the game. But if not for turnovers we could have won so we can win a third game if Hurts is in