"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen Hurts as a DBZ character

AAWKsQAADPpk.jpg

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this washed trash MF brady is really giving the saints a shot to win this division and destroy our saints first rounder :scust: . we gotta destroy these dudes on sunday now

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
One last thing on Saturday nights game.

I gotta say that was more infuriating than that commandos lost.

It was like everytime we had them on the ropes we didn't execute on a play or turn the ball over.

It's like we weren't meant to win that game.

Everytime they had a chance to put em away, some fukkery happened

For example,

It all started really with that AJ Brown long catch to start the game. If he didn't roll that ankle and fall.. easy 7 points or practically within 5 yards of a touchdown. Didn't reach the endzone and had to settle for 3. Scoring 7 would've set a much better tone.

Then that Maddox Nickel blitz that he didn't wrap up Dak and allowed him to get that throw off to convert a 3rd and 5. Up to 10-0. That play allowed them to score 7.

Then Maddox finally gets the sack but gets hurt while doing it, bringing in Josiah Scott and even more fukkery later on with him getting cooked by CeeDee in the slot and missed assignments at safety.

Then that first Darius Slay and TY Hilton play ...Cowboys go for it on fourth down and 8, Slay gets the illegal contact call on Slay with Hilton then a few plays later someone (probably Slay) blows a coverage or it was just a really bad defensive play call with what the cowboys were running that allows CeeDee Lamb to score and give em a 14-10 lead.

That infamous 3rd and 30 play with Hilton.......Up 7 late in the fourth, had them thirdxand 30 following Swear sack on Dak. Josiah Scott blew his zone assignment and Slay screwed up on the trail technique cause he was looking for a pick but on third and 30 tho :mindblown:... That was like 65 percent Scott and 35 percent Slay. But more like 50-50 cause Slay as a veteran should know better about the situation. It's not Maddox or CJGJ back there and giving up thirdxand 30 for a pick wasn't worth it. U guarantee TY don't catch it if u stayed with him.

Then the turnovers, just unforced errors when they could ve put em away. Boston Scott fumbles up 7 late in the third quarter simple handoff not even an RPO. Miles fumbles it with us down three with two-minute left and all of our timeouts

Minshew had bad ball placement on both interceptions but Quez does not go to the ball and snatch like Goedert, Devonta and AJ do. It puts him in a better position to come down with the ball when it is contested.

Devonta is not even big bodied but he knows how to catch in traffic. I gotta think that is the reason why Hurts never checks for Quez underneath like that the way Minshew was going to him.

Bad ball placement butQuez had his hands on it twice and for Quez to allow a defender to snatch the ball twice from him is unacceptable.

Just so many oppurtunities to put that game away on both sides of the ball for the Byrds. This one definitely sickened me more than our first loss.

Last edited:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I better never see Josiah Scott play meaningful snaps again. Sign Leblanc, collude with Steven Nelson, anyone but Josiahs sorry ass

I'm surprised, I wonder what is the toe injury ? Looked like a bad turf toe. If he gets put on IR again or he doesn't can tell u if they expect him back at least during wildcard weekend (this better not be the case) or the divisional round.

Call up Anthony Harris to back up Epps and Blankenship and Put CeeDee Deuce in the slot in nickle and safety in two corner, dime and quarter coverages.

Josiah Scott is a liability out there.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn so who moves to RT? I saw Jack Stoll in there but can Dillard still not learn the RT spot?