"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
we need maddox back in the WORST way. josiah scott is a bonafide scrub. chances are that he's out for the year though :mjcry: . if lane is good, i still like our chances to run through this conference with ease. minshew played decent with what he was asked to do, but this is a 40+ piece with MVP out there. only gotta win one to clinch that 1st seed, let's do it next week and get that saints first round pick high again :wow:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
we need maddox back in the WORST way. josiah scott is a bonafide scrub. chances are that he's out for the year though :mjcry: . if lane is good, i still like our chances to run through this conference with ease. minshew played decent with what he was asked to do, but this is a 40+ piece with MVP out there. only gotta win one to clinch that 1st seed, let's do it next week and get that saints first round pick high again :wow:

Just get healthy man seriously they don't need anymore injuries. Let Lane sit out for the entire year unless it's very serious. They played worst than Redskins game and still should of won

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ceedee made y'all nikkas his bytch. :wow:

ceedee lamb draft night Online Shopping

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
4 turnovers and a bunch of sloppy defensive breakdowns on the road are whatever, that won't happen at home.

My main concern is getting Jalen on the field for at least a few drives week 18 (unless he plays next sunday). Really don't want the starting QB to go a month+ inbetween live game reps and have to shake off that rust in the divisional round.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The one thing this game did provide was further proof that this team is thorough.

Overcoming 4 turnovers, in game injuries to key players and starting your backup QB, while still having a chance with 15 seconds left and 20 yards to go. Yea, I'm good with that.

I just wish Dallas' defense was as advertised so I could feel as if putting 27 points up was a tough ask. But they are complete fools gold on defense and I don't feel second hand accomplishment due to that.

Get healthy and run through the NFC as the #1 seed or the #5. I truly believe it would not matter and I'm willing to bet on my beliefs. Mahommes and crew still lurking.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
So many opportunities to beat those fools. Still had a real chance to win with our back up :mjlol: . Had them fools sweating.

The turnovers cost them.

And Slay had a rough rough game.

The injuries are real concerning too.

Last edited:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Merry Christmas

Happy for you to get your biggest win in 30 years. Basically your SuperBowl against backups in a meaningless game

34 points to Gardner Minshew
Speaking of points how Dak give yall bytches a 40 ball