"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Dallas Fans can throw a parade for all I care, they fukked themselves last week by not beating the Jags. Congrats on your morale win. It would've meant more if you had simply taken care of business last week. But they beat the Eagles so their fans are good for the next 27 years. The bar is low on that side.

Minshew didn't lose us the game. You cant make as many mistakes as they did and expect to win on the shoulders of a backup. This ain't Saint Nick.

Slay has been struggling lately. He needs to give Bradberry his pro bowl spot. Hopefully he gets that together.

Quez cannot be trusted and the RBs need to do nothing but fumbling Drills for the rest of the week.

Maddox is a beast but he's made of glass. You cant depend on him and that's unfortunate. Hopefully Lane is okay.

Hurts will probably play against the Saints so we can lock up the one seed while putting this draft pick back in a favorable position since the Browns are ass. I dont want Hurts sitting for a month.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Breh, he is a gem with the trolling. How can anyone be mad when he is at least funny and clever with his. :pachaha:

Hopefully no one is mad at all once they leave the coli though .. we too grown.

:huhldup:

If I was an Eagles fan, of course I would not be happy with the lost, but you know for sure you was able to hang with the second best team in the conference with your backup qb. And we had to give yall our best shot too.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Quez should not get the ball on slants period. I blame coaching for that.

Maddox gotta stay healthy

Slay ready for the regular season is over not knowing they still have games to play

We are missing Gardner Johnson. That 3 & 30 would of never happened with him back there.

Hurts just get healthy and I pray Lane injury is not serious

Overral solid performance besides the turnovers on Offense.

Secondary got abused but the pass rush was A-1

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Quez should not get the ball on slants period. I blame coaching for that.

Maddox gotta stay healthy

Slay ready for the regular season is over not knowing they still have games to play

We are missing Gardner Johnson. That 3 & 30 would of never happened with him back there.

Hurts just get healthy and I pray Lane injury is not serious

Overral solid performance besides the turnovers on Offense.

Secondary got abused but the pass rush was A-1
Unacceptable loss in my opinion

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Merry Christmas guys
12639546_0.jpg

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Slay and bradberry been pedestrian for a while if we keeping it real…
Slay looks worn down but he never misses games and turns 32 next week, so it's not surprising that some of the juice he had early on is gone. He's someone that would definitely benefit from wrapping the Saints game up and then getting 3 weeks to rest.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the secondary won't look that mediocre in the playoffs at the linc. my only concern is the nickel position if maddox is out for the year. in an ideal world for me, we can just play blankenship & epps up top and put CGJ down there in stretches. fukk a josiah scott though. the defense played well outside of the secondary though. we had like 4 BIG missed plays on defense that easily change the score of that game if they were finished. i didn't see anything to really panic about yesterday other than injuries.

merry christmas brehs :salute:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Interesting to see how y'all handle Hurts injury with two games left against two teams needing to win to make the playoffs. Should make for an interesting end to the season.