"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
No Jalen for the first time in over a year. We've been so spoiled during this run. Jalen is 16-1 over his last 17 Regular Season Games. This will be the 4th Game that the Eagles have played during Christmas Time. An Eagles Christmas Tradition is brewing.

091409-jeff-garcia_360.jpg

Christmas 2006 Eagles @ Cowboys - Jeff Garcia backup to Donovan Mcnabb and wins the Game clinching a Playoff Berth for the Eagles.

https%3A%2F%2Finsidetheiggles.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F914343234-850x560.jpeg

Christmas 2017 Raiders @ Eagles - Nick Foles backup to Carson Wentz and wins the game Clinching home field Advantage throughout the Playoffs

USATSI_17476078.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

Christmas Eve 2022 Eagles @ Cowboys - Gardner Minshew backup to Jalen Hurts.......??????

It seems whenever it's Christmas time and an Eagles Backup is playing. They win the game and it effects the playoffs too. The other Christmas time game was when the Eagles also Played the Cowboys on Christmas Eve in 2011 and swept them that year too. So the Eagles are already 3-0 during this time of the year.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Christmas 2017 Raiders @ Eagles - Nick Foles backup to Carson Wentz and wins the game Clinching home field Advantage throughout the Playoffs
funny thing about this game is this was prolly young foles's worst game during that run...a lot of sloppy ball was played..defense carried us

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yep, minshew ain't that bad... He's a starting calibre QB when you got nikkas like Baker, Mills, Willis, Wilson, Darnold etc..

We'll be fine, I'd say we might not win but it'll be a 1 TD game 🧐

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Anyone else feeling extremely confident?

I wouldn't say extremely but I'm confident that it is either gonna be a close game or we gonna blow them out cause they may took us light defensively cause Minshew is starting and their defense is vulnerable without their best linebacker and the corners besides diggs are suspect.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
im impartial to minshew....at best i think he is a good game manager..the jets game was a perfect example of that...but that damn cowboys game he ended up on the wrong slide of a slaughter (we rested starters) cuz the cowboys felt some sort of way :francis:..but with this game he is going in with high caliber weapons so im hoping he produces and let them work and try to get the ball out quick behind our o line..lord knows we wont be getting that scrambling out of him lol

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't say extremely but I'm confident that it is either gonna be a close game or we gonna blow them out cause they may took us light defensively cause Minshew is starting and their defense is vulnerable without their best linebacker and the corners besides diggs are suspect.
im impartial to minshew....at best i think he is a good game manager..the jets game was a perfect example of that...but that damn cowboys game he ended up on the wrong slide of a slaughter (we rested starters) cuz the cowboys felt some sort of way :francis:..but with this game he is going in with high caliber weapons so im hoping he produces and let them work and try to get the ball out quick behind our o line..lord knows we wont be getting that scrambling out of him lol
It's the type of week where a good offensive staff has some extra juice because they know they need to get in their bag.

Jalen's not around to bail the offense out with backbreaking 9 yard runs on 3rd & 8 or by dropping 40 yard dimes to AJB/Smitty. Siri/Steichen know this has to be a calculated & efficiently called game, I'm expecting 30+ carries and the ball to rarely travel beyond 15 yards in the air.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Anyone else feeling extremely confident?
Have been literally every week this season. Week 2 was the least confident because I was unsure about the defense. Since then I've had ridiculous confidence, the kind you shouldn't have because it's dangerous.

:pachaha:

Edit: and fukk the Doo Doo Browns. fukking up our pick

Last edited: