"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FkixgNPXEAUvR--

Congrats to the Guys. 17 Total Selections, 8 going, 9 Alternates. The Most of the League. This is also the most Eagles Pro-bowlers since the 2004 Team and 2 more than the 2017 Team. As for the game, Jalen didn't practice again. Minshew was taking the reps. Again the game doesn't hold the power to stop us from clinching everything being up 3 whole games with 3 to go (Though a Win does clinch everything, lol). With that said, this Defense, our WR's and running game are more than good enough to take care of business. Minshew just has to manage the game and not make costly mistakes. This has been a Historic Season already. Time for Minshew to earn that check, lol. If Jalen is still sore, let him rest this game. But again congrats to the guys. Low-key we should have had double digits make it if were being honest. But 8 is still the best in the league.

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
how did demarcus lawrence make the pro bowl over josh sweat or even Brandon Graham? :mjlol:
how did Hargrave not make the pro bowl over Aaron Donald?

SMH. Popularity contest :rolleyes:
He got the fans vote, not the coaches and players vote I believe. Depending on you view it, that shows that it's less about popularity.

Hargrave has been atrocious in run defense since week 1. I think PFF doesn't even have him ranked in the top 100 of interior linemen this season. His sack numbers make him look better than his play has been.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He got the fans vote, not the coaches and players vote I believe. Depending on you view it, that shows that it's less about popularity.

Hargrave has been atrocious in run defense since week 1. I think PFF doesn't even have him ranked in the top 100 of interior linemen this season. His sack numbers make him look better than his play has been.
hmm fair enough. youre right about the run D so thats fair

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
hmm fair enough. youre right about the run D so thats fair
Now TJ on the other hand. For him it's stats and the eye test, so I don't know how he didn't get put in.

Granted I didn't pay enough attention to his competition to say whether he deserved it more than them.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Now TJ on the other hand. For him it's stats and the eye test, so I don't know how he didn't get put in.

Granted I didn't pay enough attention to his competition to say whether he deserved it more than them.
:sas1: last thing Im going to say about TJ Edwards, he doesnt make an impact on the game. He has stats alot of tackles but no Ints, few big play deflections. For me the eye test says hes a good tackling LB but hes not good in coverage or rushing.

But the reason why he wasnt voted in is because he doesnt make highlights or noise so no one knows who he is.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:sas1: last thing Im going to say about TJ Edwards, he doesnt make an impact on the game. He has stats alot of tackles but no Ints, few big play deflections. For me the eye test says hes a good tackling LB but hes not good in coverage or rushing.

But the reason why he wasnt voted in is because he doesnt make highlights or noise so no one knows who he is.
You forgot #FreeNakobe as a mic drop :pachaha:

But I agree with that overall.

Though he may not be great in coverage, we aren't seeing him get exposed up and down the field on some Mark Simoneau or Ernie Sims shyt. He plays gaps very well, he tackles well, he can hit, he can run sideline to sideline well, he just isn't a huge playmaker....

Yet. :steviej:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You forgot #FreeNakobe as a mic drop :pachaha:

But I agree with that overall.

Though he may not be great in coverage, we aren't seeing him get exposed up and down the field on some Mark Simoneau or Ernie Sims shyt. He plays gaps very well, he tackles well, he can hit, he can run sideline to sideline well, he just isn't a huge playmaker....

Yet. :steviej:
"Yet."
He will never get a chance to develop. :youngsabo:

#FreeNakobe

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Disagree about him not making an impact. He's not Fred Warner or Roquan Smith in coverage, but he holds his own and doesn't get picked on. There's a big difference between that and liabilities like Alex Singleton and Nate Gerry :scust:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Disagree about him not making an impact. He's not Fred Warner or Roquan Smith in coverage, but he holds his own and doesn't get picked on. There's a big difference between that and liabilities like Alex Singleton and Nate Gerry :scust:
seeing Singleton get truck stick’d 100 times by Fournette on tnf last szn was infuriating