"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we dont respect your football or sports takes though. "black daniel jones" is having a better year than any year of black kirk cousins (a qb ive seen your trash posting ass cape for in the cowboys thread before). its to the point where you cant actually break down his passing this year (because hes making throws that year 7 dak prescott cant) so you say stupid shyt like "18 rushes for black daniel jones?". and i know your fanbase is frontrunners and things are looking low but are you clowns gonna make that home game thread or not?
That spring break post wasn't responding to me genius. Keep typing tho

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That account belongs to a former scout, he has a chest of footage breaking down Jalen's growth all season. When I saw you act like you knew QB footwork & mechanics better than him that's when i had to tip my cap :pachaha: You should be on Jerry's payroll :wow:
Former :whoo:
Yall know deep down what it is. It's ok

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Am I a bad fan if I'm playing against a team with Jalen in the semi finals of a very large , high paying fantasy league, and I kind of want him to sit, but rationalizing it with I'd rather him be healthy for the playoffs 

Also, the division is already wrapped up, and the Cowboys aren't shyt anyways. They can't beat the Jags, 54 year old Tom Brady, or 41 year old worst qb in the league Aaron Rodgers. Just run them over and force Dak to keep throwing picks at the embarrassing level he currently is

I have Hurts in fantasy

Geno is my backup

:mjlit:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
imagine us beating these clowns with our backup qb after crying that the only reason they lost the first matchup is because they played their backup qb :mjlol:.

Being a team fan, I sincerely hope Minshew dogs the fukk out of that perennial underachieving franchise.

I'd much rather people shyt on Hurts for being a cog in a system and lose steam for the MVP chase, than to have that flabby ass franchise catch a meaningless win over us.

My fandom is similar to how coaches think. fukk individual stats and awards, show me dominance and get dubs. It's just not in me to stan people, so while I'll root for Hurts to get recognized for his impressive season, on the whole it's irrelevant.

Beat. Dallas. :ufdup:

fukk. Dallas. :ohlawd:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
just rewatched the LII super bowl champion doc

what a time

im ready for that feeling again brehs. i forgot how good that team was they was crushing nikkas but still was hungry. im feeling the same vibe
So many wonderful memories indeed..and being there in Philly for the parade was wonderful...brick cold and all..shyt was a movie

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I just came home smashed from a Christmas party n threw a buncha pemeal (Canadian) bacon on a grill, melted some cheese , and then realized I had 1 piece of bread left, toasted that bytch , threw the food on that and crushed it

And I kinda feel like that's the best metaphor Minshew could ever see. Someone tweet it to him