"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Im taking black daniel jones, he a fellow Sooner so im rolling with him anyway :yeshrug:. He just got drafted by the wrong team and pledged the wrong frat lol.
Jalen Manning is made of the stuff you can't teach - natural born leader of men, son of a coach, gridiron general, etc. Type of dude that walks in a room and you can't help but gravitate to him :wow: It's the only way to explain having glass ceilings placed on you your whole life yet you continue to smash through them :wow:

If Tad's brother had a little bit of that in his DNA yall would've definitely seen a title game by now, might even have that post-Jimmy ring to send Jerry into the sunset. Knew what he was about when he got KO'd by drunk nobodies at spring break :mjlol:

daktwit.png

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jalen Manning is made of the stuff you can't teach - natural born leader of men, son of a coach, gridiron general, etc. Type of dude that walks in a room and you can't help but gravitate to him :wow: It's the only way to explain having glass ceilings placed on you your whole life yet you continue to smash through them :wow:

If Tad's brother had a little bit of that in his DNA yall would've definitely seen a title game by now, might even have that post-Jimmy ring to send Jerry into the sunset. Knew what he was about when he got KO'd by drunk nobodies at spring break :mjlol:

daktwit.png

Leave Dak alone, you know he been dealing with his mother dying and brother killing himself.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Im taking black daniel jones, he a fellow Sooner so im rolling with him anyway :yeshrug:. He just got drafted by the wrong team and pledged the wrong frat lol.
I mean, thats not even a discussion right now. Of course you take Jalen. Its not even sorta close

What i was saying is that Daniel Jones has been significantly better than Dak this year

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

:whew:

I heard the news and knew exactly when it happen. But thankfully he says he's good and can still throw. I don't know though. The Cowboys game in the grand scheme isn't the end all be all for getting the #1 Seed and the Division. Them losing to Dougie P and the Jags knocked them 3 1/2 games back in the Division. So even with a win they could still be 2 full games back. I just don't see them catching us regardless of this game. If he's good, than so be it. If not, being healthy for the playoffs is more important. This is the luxury of being 2 Games up on the next best record in both the NFC and AFC. Winning 13 games and having the Best Record in the NFL.

They can choose how to handle these last three games. Like I said in my breakdown, the game plan I feel lead to this but thankfully it wasn't too serious. He's probably really sore after how hard the Bears D played. Injuries and hits happen and Jalen has protected himself well all year. This was a tough game in the freezing cold, things happen. Again just glad it wasn't worst. I always felt once they locked up the #1 Seed and Division that Minshew was probably going to play the last game or 2. But yeah, let's lock everything up this week or at the very worst next week. Then everyone will have 2 weeks to heal before the playoffs. But Miles and Boston should carry the overall load.

HandmadeFewBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Thats my quarterback :to:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
See how they bring up everything other than football? Just clown these emotional dudes and laugh.

we dont respect your football or sports takes though. "black daniel jones" is having a better year than any year of black kirk cousins (a qb ive seen your trash posting ass cape for in the cowboys thread before). its to the point where you cant actually break down his passing this year (because hes making throws that year 7 dak prescott cant) so you say stupid shyt like "18 rushes for black daniel jones?". and i know your fanbase is frontrunners and things are looking low but are you clowns gonna make that home game thread or not?