"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Jalen was still launching bombs in the 4th :picard: Wouldn't shock me if he trys to convince them to let him play Saturday.

They probably give him a shot let him play and if they win let him sit for the remainder of the season

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wentz would of taken himself out the game :lolbron: sorry I had to throw a dig there
I swear you and b1g deserve each other sometimes. Yin and yang with QB stanning :pachaha:

But to Wentz credit, throwing a touchdown with a torn ACL and mcl or pcl was some tough ass shyt. Too bad it turned him into a hoe the remainder of his career.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I have a feeling Jalen is going to play on Saturday. Or at the very least dress. It really seems like a game time decision kinda thing. People are like we just need one more win and it could be against the saints or giants instead, but this is the fukking cowboys. A week after Micah was running his fukking mouth. Jalen is gonna push to play. No doubt in my mind. What it comes down to is sirianni. He fukking hates Dallas too, and has no doubt heard the “it’s just cooper rush” and “it’s the system not hurts” discourse.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Jalen really is him :wow:

On Gardner Minshew​

A lot of attention was brought to Hurts buying the offensive lineman Louis Vuitton bags, but the QB pointed out he bought Minshew Jordan 11s as a way to show his appreciation to everyone in the quarterback room and they help they’ve been for him,

Can he throw a pair of Jordan’s my way :sadcam:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

:whew:

I heard the news and knew exactly when it happen. But thankfully he says he's good and can still throw. I don't know though. The Cowboys game in the grand scheme isn't the end all be all for getting the #1 Seed and the Division. Them losing to Dougie P and the Jags knocked them 3 1/2 games back in the Division. So even with a win they could still be 2 full games back. I just don't see them catching us regardless of this game. If he's good, than so be it. If not, being healthy for the playoffs is more important. This is the luxury of being 2 Games up on the next best record in both the NFC and AFC. Winning 13 games and having the Best Record in the NFL.

They can choose how to handle these last three games. Like I said in my breakdown, the game plan I feel lead to this but thankfully it wasn't too serious. He's probably really sore after how hard the Bears D played. Injuries and hits happen and Jalen has protected himself well all year. This was a tough game in the freezing cold, things happen. Again just glad it wasn't worst. I always felt once they locked up the #1 Seed and Division that Minshew was probably going to play the last game or 2. But yeah, let's lock everything up this week or at the very worst next week. Then everyone will have 2 weeks to heal before the playoffs. But Miles and Boston should carry the overall load.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have a feeling Jalen is going to play on Saturday. Or at the very least dress. It really seems like a game time decision kinda thing. People are like we just need one more win and it could be against the saints or giants instead, but this is the fukking cowboys. A week after Micah was running his fukking mouth. Jalen is gonna push to play. No doubt in my mind. What it comes down to is sirianni. He fukking hates Dallas too, and has no doubt heard the “it’s just cooper rush” and “it’s the system not hurts” discourse.

the way theyre talking, it seems like its a 50/50 chance. im all the way on the side of rather being safe than sorry. i would hope sirianni would do his best to tell jalen to just chill and rest for a week then reassess for the saints. imagine us beating these clowns with our backup qb after crying that the only reason they lost the first matchup is because they played their backup qb :mjlol:.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Am I a bad fan if I'm playing against a team with Jalen in the semi finals of a very large , high paying fantasy league, and I kind of want him to sit, but rationalizing it with I'd rather him be healthy for the playoffs :lupe:

Also, the division is already wrapped up, and the Cowboys aren't shyt anyways. They can't beat the Jags, 54 year old Tom Brady, or 41 year old worst qb in the league Aaron Rodgers. Just run them over and force Dak to keep throwing picks at the embarrassing level he currently is