"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Not worth it. Hold him for New Orleans. Let minshew and miles go off on Maga Micah and the c00nboys.
he won us an important game last season to keep the momentum going...yeah we would need him to win one of these last 3 games to clinch everything and to get jalen an extra week of recovery time if true

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
steichen really thought it was smart to run hurts more than our actual RBs this late into the season :dead:. miss me with that saving sanders for dallas talk. pretty sure it was his throwing shoulder too. please be a low grade :mjcry:
Seemed like he got too caught up with Fields was doing and resorted to running Hurts too much.

I fear its gonna cost him the MVP.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hurts needs to start sliding too save that hero ball for the goaline

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Thank God the clownboyz choked yesterday.

Still got a shot to beat the clownboyz tho with Minshew and our defense but not liking the odds

But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Minshew styles on Clownboys on Christmas eve

Gotta lock up that first week bye now against the Saints ... it's crucial for a long playoff run

Mark my words, if we get that first seed, we going to the superbowl.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Dumbass sirianni! :pacspit:

Refuses to use his RBs and now look what happens. Glad it’s just a sprain but now shyt is in jeopardy. We should be able to win one game without him but the playoffs looking :patrice: cuz of the rust factor

Daps
This sucks for Jalen's individual accomplishments. He was set to break Randall's record, most likely would have won MVP, and would have set a few NFL QB records as well. But barring more damning news coming out of this, relatively speaking we should be fine.

Giants might already have clinched a playoff spot by the final game, so they may not even have shyt to play for. The Aints are the Aints. And Dallas is beatable without Jalen. Them bums losing let half the air out of the anticipation for Saturday, and this Jalen news just let the other half out. As long as we keep it close and control the clock, I think the Eagles defense can put a lid on their offense enough to grind out a low scoring win.