"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
We gotta resign Sanders... Howie gotta work this Salary Magic
I'm just glad he stood healthy and got to be apart of us running it up. RB is a thankless job in the modern NFL, so if you can have a career season in a contract year and cash that in it's huge.

It's not gonna be us because sacrifices have to be made when you're top 5 in OL salary, have a top 10 TE contract, top 10 WR contract, and your QB is about to cash in, but I really hope someone gives him a nice bag :salute:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm just glad he stood healthy and got to be apart of us running it up. RB is a thankless job in the modern NFL, so if you can have a career season in a contract year and cash that in it's huge.

It's not gonna be us because sacrifices have to be made when you're top 5 in OL salary, have a top 10 TE contract, top 10 WR contract, and your QB is about to cash in, but I really hope someone gives him a nice bag :salute:

in addition to having to deal with CGJ, bradberry, hargrave, TJ edwards, epps, white, graham (i feel like they might give him a 1 year legacy contract like kelce/cox) & seumalo. we won't even be able to afford half of this list probably.

sanders is my guy but we can throw anyone back there and get production with this o-line. i rather retain as much of the defense as we can & use some of our early picks for defense and another RB.

hurts is about to get a BIG time payday. we can't pay everybody and in today's nfl, RB is expandable :hubie:. hopefully sanders keeps performing like this and helps us get that 2nd lombardi. that'll def get him a decent heist from a squad for sure. appreciate dude's ball security this season when it was always a major flaw of his.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He gonna get put in the spin cycle again just for this. Goofy took the bait.
Who's throwing the ball and making the quick decisions behind that line?
Who's not throwing 2 to 3 interceptions a game like Mahomes or even Dak -- Jalen.
Them dudes on that team are all ego, but they lack a winners mentality just like their owner.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Who's not throwing 2 to 3 interceptions a game like Mahomes or even Dak -- Jalen.
Them dudes on that team are all ego, but they lack a winners mentality just like their owner.

Eagles always on their mind. You can tell they be talking and thinking about the Eagles in their locker room.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Eagles always on their mind. You can tell they be talking and thinking about the Eagles in their locker room.

He tried to throw shade and call Hurts a system QB.
Dummy Hurts is what makes the system GO. He IS the system.
There is a difference...
You can't put a mid QB in that same position and expect him to excel. He won't.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I miss @B1G_controversy

Where is that hoe ass nikka
They say, he is looking down on us seething waiting for his Aha! Moment

I hope Hurts goes off on them during Christmas, salty ass mad Hurts exposed his dumbass.