"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its the nfl mayne, y’all struggled with the sorry ass colts too. shyt happens

Nah, the packers loss is more comparable. Colts and Packers are teams with former elite veteran qbs and multiple good pieces on the 53, that are majorly underachieving.

The Texans are a terrible, one win team with zero direction or hope since week 1.

And your loss to Tampa is more in line with our loss to Washington.

We don't have a game comparable to what yall just put on display, given the context.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that “struggle” also ended the “can the eagles come from behind and win” noise too.

cowboys were just getting embarrassed left and right to a 1 win team while having the most points favored all season -17

they gotta tell themselves anything to make the win feel better though :mjlol:
That’s the media not
The fanbase. Check the thread. Any given Sunday. I never take anytime for granted in this league.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Eagles really got themselves a 1000 yard rusher and a 1000 yard receiver for the first time in 8 years. :mjcry::wow:

I was too busy moving and couldn’t watch this game live, but was checking up on the score. Looks like another great one. Feels good to clinch a playoff spot this early. This must be the first time since 2017 that our playoff hopes didn’t come down to Week 16 or Week 17. On to securing the divisional crown.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eagles really got themselves a 1000 yard rusher and a 1000 yard receiver for the first time in 8 years. :mjcry::wow:

I was too busy moving and couldn’t watch this game live, but was checking up on the score. Looks like another great one. Feels good to clinch a playoff spot this early. This must be the first time since 2017 that our playoff hopes didn’t come down to Week 16 or Week 17. On to securing the divisional crown.
9hdwhc8wxb5a1.png

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My 2nd daughter was born on Friday and every time my wife is pregnant the Eagles win the superbowl lol. This is the year lets go
Big big congrats! :blessed:

I hope me and my wife can wait that long before our 2nd lmao. Our first just turned 8 months yesterday and we're already talking about making his sister. :lolbron:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Big big congrats! :blessed:

I hope me and my wife can wait that long before our 2nd lmao. Our first just turned 8 months yesterday and we're already talking about making his sister. :lolbron:
Haha appreciate it brother and congrats to you too better get started before this Superbowl

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FjudfS4WIAId6U5

(Eagles Advance to 12-1 for the 3rd Time in Franchise History. Officially Clinch Playoff Berth in the 2022-2023 NFL Playoffs)

VJml25_O

(Jalen faced his old coach and OC Brian Daboll for the first time since they Won the National College Championship together at Alabama)

06.30.22_Miles-Sanders-Feel-like-were-on-an-All-Star-team.jpg

(FOUR HEADED BEAST: Jalen makes history for the 3rd straight week scoring his 10th Rushing TD. Miles and AJ both cross the 1,000 Yards mark and both have 10 TDs' also. Devonta is also closing in on 1,000 and has 5 TD's)

*Eagles Advance to 12-1 and are the 1st Team in the NFL to Clinch a Playoff Spot with a month left to play. They are the 3rd Team in Eagles History to do it joining the legendary 1949 Eagles and 2004 Eagles both made the NFL Championship.
*#1 NFC BEAST, #1 NFC CONFERENCE, #1 RECORD IN THE NFL
*Jalen continues Historic Season becoming first Quarterback to ever rush for 10 TD's in back to back seasons. He's also two wins away from Breaking Donovan Mcnabb's 2004 Team record and the 2017 Team Record of 13 wins for most Wins by an Eagles QB in a season. Jalen continues to soar in the MVP race.
*THE 1,000 CLUB: Miles Sanders and AJ Brown become the first Eagles WR/RB duo to have 1,000 yards in the same season since Jeremy Maclin and Shady Mccoy over 8 seasons ago. Both on are career paces in total yards and TD's.
Giant Killer: Boston Scott has 150 All Purpose Yards and a TD against the GMen
*Eagles Defense Dominates: Multiple Sacks, Fumble Recovery and holding the GMen is a low scoring game.
*Road Warriors: Eagles win their 6th Straight Road game of the season. They are 8-0 on the Road dating back to last season.
*AS THE NFC BEAST TURNS: The Boys barely survive the Texans at Home move to 10-3, GMen hope to bounce back after this blow out get a Victory against Washington on Primetime Next Sunday. Both teams are in the last two Wild Card Spots with identical records of 7-5-1.

Well Damn, talk about making a statement. The Birds jump up quick and never looks back. 3 Straight TD drives too. The only reason the GMen got back in it was the blocked punt. After that the Birds just shut them down. 48 Points in a huge blowout. They let them get that last TD to make the score a little more respectable but the GMen got destroyed badly. Very happy for Miles and AJ, shows just how good not only they are doing but Jalen as well. Boston went off too once again. Saquon was clearly still dealing with an injury, he wasn't as effective. Danny Dimes wasn't really able to move the ball on the Defense. His legs couldn't save the day either. The GMen's biggest problem to me is scoring. If you put up more than 25 points, it's hard for them to catch up. They win most of their games by keep the score low and close.

Sorry GMen but you aren't seeing the Birds right now. But all is not lost, you built up a nice cushion early in the season. If they beat Washington they will still be in the Wild Card Spot. But it's wild they started 6-1 and now have gone 1-4-1 over their last 6. That Giants/Commanders game now has huge playoff implications with Seattle and the Lions both in the hunt. I think Brain Daboll is a good coach that has already turned the Giants around. Let's see if they can finish and get to the Playoffs. Jalen is looking unstoppable right now. And yes he's the MVP. Look at his total numbers. Both Mahomes and Allen have turned the ball over much more than Jalen has and both have less wins. Playoffs Clinched. I told you guys they would do it early December. Now it's all about Seeding the rest of the way. The Eagles magic number is now just 2. Beat the Bears and Cowboys and everything will be locked up.

Lastly to the Boys fans keep talking about Christmas Eve. They need to worry about their schedule before hand as the Texans gave them all they could handle. Colts were also giving them trouble most of the game. And Doug Pederson knows them very well so the Jags won't be pushovers next week in Jacksonville. The Eagles are 2 1/2 games up and already clinched a berth. The Eagles are the only Team in the playoffs right now. Each win gets them closer to the #1 Seed and Division. Be careful what you wish for Boys Fans. An Eagles win against the Bears and they will go into Dallas with a Chance to not only Win the NFC BEAST but also Clinch the #1 Seed as Minny lost to the Lions. So both Minny and Dallas are 2 1/2 games back based on tiebreakers.

The Eagles aren't scared of playing in Texas, they are undefeated on the Road this year. Jalen already won in Houston earlier this year. So again we'll see you on Christmas Eve. I could see the Birds finishing 16-1 with how they are playing. Next up the Monsters of the Midway Bears. They are already eliminated so they will be playing for Pride this game. Justin is a beast but they will need more to stop this freight train. Good Win and it was in the Division too. People thought I was kidding when I said I was getting 2004/2017 vibes during the Offseason. Well they are showing us this is a special team and season. Let's finish strong and get this Bye Week and Home field Throughout the Playoffs.