"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He gonna get put in the spin cycle again just for this. Goofy took the bait.
Who's throwing the ball and making the quick decisions behind that line?
Who's not throwing 2 to 3 interceptions a game like Mahomes or even Dak -- Jalen.
Them dudes on that team are all ego, but they lack a winners mentality just like their owner.

MAGA Parsons aka pass rush Limbaugh really be having a lot to say huh

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Week 1: Special Teams Player Week - Zach
Week 2: Defensive Player of the week - Big Play Slay
Week 3: Defensive Player of the Week - BG
Week 4: Defensive Player of the Week - Riddikk
Sept: Offensive Player of the Month - Jalen
Week 5: Special Teams Player of the Week - dikker the Kicker
Week 12: Offensive Player of the Week - Jalen
Week 13: Offensive Player of the Week - Jalen
Week 14: Defensive Player of the Week - BG

:whoo:

MAGA Parsons aka pass rush Limbaugh really be having a lot to say huh

They keep talking about Christmas Eve. A game where the Eagles could very well clinch everything. That's why the Texans had them on the ropes, you have to play the schedule in front of you. Jalen and The Birds aren't thinking about them. They focused on the Bears. Doug Pederson and the Jags should be their concern. Also Micah and that D had a chance to stop Jalen in Week 6 and we all saw what happen. Jalen drove right down the field and won the game. Jalen just did a press conference and the reporters brought up Micah.....Jalen said, "I'm focused on the Bears right now". That's the difference and why the Eagles are 12-1 and already in the Playoffs with a month to go.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
yessir...15 wins is the number that we would clinch everything since vikings or cowboys cant reach that plus of course we hold the tiebreakers over them..of course depending if all 3 teams keep winning (until christmas eve at least for the cowboys lol)
No Eagles team in history has
won more than 13 games in a season

:ehh:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Now they saying the niners are gonna win it all :mjlol:

Anyone but us, right
Purdy might end up being a good player but rookie QBs always get exposed in today's league, no matter how good they are.

Not worried about the Niners at all. With enough film a 7th round rookie will struggle against a talented defense.

Daps
Now they saying the niners are gonna win it all :mjlol:

Anyone but us, right

When did losing games become the best metric for how the media judges potential winners?

Eagles were undefeated for majority of their season and have one loss all year. Yet it's constantly pundits and fans of other squads who claim that, in reality, they have the better teams.

You just shouldn't, you know, use their performances against competition as any type of gauge to ascertain how they might perform against competition.

:dead:

Can you imagine the 4th or 5th ranked boxer in his weight class telling the top contender or the champion, "You don't have a chance in hell of beating me. I've been knocked out 4 times in my career. Your fraudulent ass hasn't even hit the canvas yet!! :ufdup:

Nobody was saying how the Patriots were really the 2nd or 3rd best team in the league the year they went 16-0 this late in the season.

(Maybe not the best analogy considering how that ending up working out for them. :patrice: But my ultimate point still stands.)