"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Now they saying the niners are gonna win it all :mjlol:

Anyone but us, right
That's sports media in a nutshell though, they can't afford to keep the conversation chalk when one team is at the top of the conference from start to finish. I remember the year the Chiefs were defending champs and went like 15-1 but all the talking heads were trying to push Buffalo, just for them to get dog walked in the title game :mjlol:

Big picture though, like I said in here back in September - 9ers & Bucs were our biggest threat in the NFC regardless of record. Bucs aren't in that convo anymore because their OL is decimated and their old QB can't function behind it, but the 9ers are still that team. Shanny is used to calling a game with a handcuff at QB so the transition from Jimmy to Purdy doesn't really phase him at all. All he's gonna ask for is a few timely 3rd down throws while he leans on the run game & defense, same script he had for Jim.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Week 1: Special Teams Player Week - Zach
Week 2: Defensive Player of the week - Big Play Slay
Week 3: Defensive Player of the Week - BG
Week 4: Defensive Player of the Week - Riddikk
Sept: Offensive Player of the Month - Jalen
Week 5: Special Teams Player of the Week - dikker the Kicker
Week 12: Offensive Player of the Week - Jalen
Week 13: Offensive Player of the Week - Jalen
Week 14: Defensive Player of the Week - BG

:whoo:

They keep talking about Christmas Eve. A game where the Eagles could very well clinch everything. That's why the Texans had them on the ropes, you have to play the schedule in front of you. Jalen and The Birds aren't thinking about them. They focused on the Bears. Doug Pederson and the Jags should be their concern. Also Micah and that D had a chance to stop Jalen in Week 6 and we all saw what happen. Jalen drove right down the field and won the game. Jalen just did a press conference and the reporters brought up Micah.....Jalen said, "I'm focused on the Bears right now". That's the difference and why the Eagles are 12-1 and already in the Playoffs with a month to go.
for as weak as i feel our special teams is, im still surprised we got 2 of them awards this season lol

covey can complete the cypher..just need him to get at least 1 return over 60 yds one time...reachable goal lol