"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oh...

And Gawdert and Ceedee are gunna be back soon.

:banderas:

Another week, another post with me saying we are the best in the league and I won't believe otherwise until a team proves it.

There isn't a team that is even close to having the personnel to slow our offense down. Because flashy weapons can always be shut down by a strong pass rush.. but what's a strong pass rush to this OL. There is no front 7 that can handle our run game. And who in the fukk can stop Hurts getting freaky in the open field? I'm not sure there is a team that can consistently stop 2 of the 3.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is one of the most unintentionally funny posts.

I can't believe this was typed as a response to his post.

:mjlol:
Of Course, y’all got the better squad this year. Not going to let him get away with that comment. I’m posting in an eagles thread, I’m expecting no love here lol.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
is this your consolation prize being 3 yards away from losing to the texans? :mjlol:

our game with the texans was nothing like that pathetic display you scrubs showed today :hhh:
Right..every cowboys fan I know right now is embarrassed as fukk at what happened today...it's not good for the optics lol

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Its the nfl mayne, y’all struggled with the sorry ass colts too. shyt happens
I agree, that 17 point line was an insult. It's the NFL not Alabama against Utah State or some shyt. You can't blow people out every week :pachaha:

Bigger concern from a Dallas standpoint is that you were in a dog fight for three quarters at home last week against a bad Colts team before they imploded, and then you follow that up with todays nonsense. That's on Fat Mike not having his players ready.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
At least we struggled on the ROAD. NOT at home as a 17-point favorite. But go off.

that “struggle” also ended the “can the eagles come from behind and win” noise too.

cowboys were just getting embarrassed left and right to a 1 win team while having the most points favored all season -17

they gotta tell themselves anything to make the win feel better though :mjlol:

Last edited: