"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
that odell to eagles talk is just the media attention whoring for clicks. howie has never done shyt just to do it. maybe if quez watkins had a crazy shoulder injury where he was out for the season damn near. even then i doubt howie would touch OBJ. all this OBJ media attention the past month has been high key sickening :mjlol:. dudes acting like theyre bidding for prime moss.

Daps
that odell to eagles talk is just the media attention whoring for clicks. howie has never done shyt just to do it. maybe if quez watkins had a crazy shoulder injury where he was out for the season damn near. even then i doubt howie would touch OBJ. all this OBJ media attention the past month has been high key sickening :mjlol:. dudes acting like theyre bidding for prime moss.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if this is just behind the scenes misinformation from people in certain camps to affect contract negotiations.

"Disinterest" from the Cowboys lowers his value and bidding leverage, but sudden "interest" from a division rival ramps it back up.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
vikings L, we can sleep comfortably knowing that 1st seed is pretty much ours :wow:

best fukking team in the nfl brehs and it isnt close

And we still get the opportunity to be the ones to put the stake in the trashboyz heart. While they still keeping hope for that division lead and #1 seed.

And if we somehow blow the game against the Bears next week... Oh my, the hype for Christmas Eve will be unreal.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And we still get the opportunity to be the ones to put the stake in the trashboyz heart. While they still keeping hope for that division lead and #1 seed.

And if we somehow blow the game against the Bears next week... Oh my, the hype for Christmas Eve will be unreal.
We not catching up to you guys regardless. Take advantage of the rest of your easy schedule