Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well he was hurt most of the year so plenty will give him a pass. The NBA's about more than selling tickets, jerseys, etc they have to sell players too.

By the time Kobe retired LeBron was around his late 20s, Steph/Warriors just had the greatest season ever, KD/Russ were right there, Harden/Dwight, plenty of other shyt. So you had some cushion for the hole from Kobe, plus his last years he was injured anyway, so the transition was easier.

We're in a similar spot now except LeBron's held up and started to eclipse other players, but clearly he's closer to the end. IMO, you can't have the face of a North American league not be from America. It's just a culture difference thing. So Giannis/Luka/Jokic ain't gonna cut it, at least that's the way I see it. So take them out and it's looking pretty bleak you just got a bunch of Bookers, Tatums, Youngs, Lavines, Towns, Mitchells, etc.

Zion already has more star power than all of these guys, so I don't see the Zion Train stopping anytime soon unless his knees do. The NBA needs him to work out.

I don’t disagree that NBA would benefit greatly from Zion living up to his predraft hype.

But I also don’t think the buzz around him is as high going into this season it was last. Him missing so many games and the Pelicans being trash on top of it dampened it.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
he gets a lot of respect from his peers as a 2 way player tho, many top tier scorers also mentioned that Jrue is one of the toughest defenders ever to guard 'em ... prolly why these trade rumors always come up
Man this soft ass era respects everyone and believes everyone is hard to guard. I can see with my own eyes that his praise isn’t matching up in results. I do think the pelicans should try to trade him since his name is highly favored among the league. Could get good pieces out of him.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breeh looked good but at same time hella slow 2 me , for some reason , dont know if that was the way footage was edited or put together

kyries D as expected only savin grace to make wall look even mo explosive

Either way he looks in shape and still got his bounce , so im sure he will be fine .hopefully can stay on court this time