Chaos in the Middle of a Pandemic: 2020 NBA Off-Season Thread

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing about Kawhi’s criticism is that it’s always been there.

the media/others tried calling out kawhi about the load management/leadership issue when he refused to play most of that one season for the spurs and got traded then that narrative was put to sleep for one season after winning with the raptors. Plus you add the leg shyt like you mentioned.

The only difference now is that he finally had a human moment where his team went out like trash.

personally I don’t think he deserves criticism more or less.

still top contenders for next year even If the clippers are the butt of everyone jokes
I don't know what criticism are you guys talking about?! if anything Kawhi got pass for getting eliminated while PG and Doc (if not Lou and Montrezl) got most of the blame and the jokes. Maybe you got used to fans and media praising Kawhi so much for so long that's the slightest criticism bother you now.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I don't know what criticism are you guys talking about?! if anything Kawhi got pass for getting eliminated while PG and Doc (if not Lou and Montrezl) got most of the blame and the jokes. Maybe you got used to fans and media praising Kawhi so much for so long that's the slightest criticism bother you now.
Did you pay attention to our conversation?

I’m not bothered about him getting criticism. I’m saying he’s already gotten some before.

his criticism has always been there

I guess I use a different internet

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Wouldn't surpise me if Clippers package Bev, Lou, McGruder, Green, etc and see if OKC would do CP3 a solid with that trade. Earlier this season CP3 spoke regret for taking his time with LAC for granted, and OKC is probably in great terms with LAC after raping them in the PG13 deal.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Wouldn't surpise me if Clippers package Bev, Lou, McGruder, Green, etc and see if OKC would do CP3 a solid with that trade. Earlier this season CP3 spoke regret for taking his time with LAC for granted, and OKC is probably in great terms with LAC after raping them in the PG13 deal.

Why would OKC help LA get better when they own their future picks?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Why would OKC help LA get better when they own their future picks?
Re-read what I said.

If they would do CP3 a solid. The whole point of the trade for OKC is to unload his salary so they don't have to pay the massive remaining years, esp when he opts-in. It's why i said from LAC's perspective you package that deal and throw it out there.