Chance The Rapper Is The Most Blatant Industry Plant Of All Time

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Dude is in the hospital, was critical, had to cancel his Coachella performance.

Chance the Rapper hospitalized, cancels Coachella performance | Consequence of Sound
screen-shot-2014-04-20-at-3-33-51-pm.png

[/quote]

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dude is in the hospital, was critical, had to cancel his Coachella performance.

Chance the Rapper hospitalized, cancels Coachella performance | Consequence of Sound
screen-shot-2014-04-20-at-3-33-51-pm.png
[/QUOTE]
crazy i NEVER hear of this dude...

i mean damn.. he got covers, major songs with worldwide platinum pop stars, madonna calling his name, awards, accolades, tours with legends.......

and nobody knows who the fukk he is!! to this day.. i have yet to hear ONE chance song on the radio. has he ever had a song on billboard? has he ever been nominated for anything? ever hear other rappers bring him up in conversation?

have you ever heard ONE person, off of the internet, bring up chance the rapper in a conversation? play some music for you?

it's crazy!! they are gonna run this gimmick into the ground. i wonder how much money and favors they are spending on this for it to amount to zero actual buzz

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
My brother's a big fan and he doesn't even follow message boards or anything like that.

Seen a few videos like this where everyone in the audience knows all the words to his songs. I guess all these people are plants too :yeshrug:

all the words to his songs = the hooks to 2 songs as he instructs them

shyt i was at a local show on friday and i "knew" all the hooks and half the lyrics just standing there watching people i've never seen before

but we got your brother and.....................

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
all the words to his songs = the hooks to 2 songs as he instructs them

shyt i was at a local show on friday and i "knew" all the hooks and half the lyrics just standing there watching people i've never seen before

but we got your brother and.....................

:beli: Yes, pretend like you don't hear the people reciting the verses as well. Yea I totally believe you magically knew the verses to songs you never heard before.

That's one out of many performance videos I've seen with the audience rapping along to entire songs with Chance. Not gonna track them all down for you since I see you guys are pretty committed to this plant thing and will blatantly ignore any evidence to the contrary so carry on.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:beli: Yes, pretend like you don't hear the people reciting the verses as well. Yea I totally believe you magically knew the verses to songs you never heard before.

That's one out of many performance videos I've seen with the audience rapping along to entire songs with Chance. Not gonna track them all down for you since I see you guys are pretty committed to this plant thing and will blatantly ignore any evidence to the contrary so carry on.
a hook plays 3-4 times a song nikka.. you can't figure out that basic ass hook by the third verse.. especially when he saying the same thing for the first whole minute almost

i can hear some people reciting the words.. it's clearly not as much as the hooks.. there's a reason they pan away from the crowd during verses and back to them on hooks.

and i never said i magically knew the words.. i said i learned the hooks by the end of the hooks and i can guess through the ending of bars.. lets not act like battle rappers haven't been correctly guessing and finishing bars of their opponents for years.. lets not act like radio dj's and hosts haven't finished off rappers bars when they come up there and freestyle

but more importantly.. lets not act like chance isn't a plant with all the press of drake and all the actual record spins and fans of JR Writer.. actually JR was on radio more than this dude so :camby:

EDIT: actually i'll make this easier... take meek mill.. been rapping in philly since a teen... dropped i'm a boss and got signed to ross

was he getting this much press when he was spinning about 3k spins a week with that record?? was madonna talking about him.. mag covers.. endorsements.. could you NOT find people who heard of meek on the street.. or could name is songs.. or recite his verses

common sense would tell you the push doesn't match the buzz.. but we're trying to ignore the facts... post some facts for us.. post his billboard hits.. post his spins.. post his hot single on the radio.. post his new video on mtv.. post the interviews where rappers are talking about chance.. post his features on OTHER people's albums. you know... shyt hot artists do and get

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
a hook plays 3-4 times a song nikka.. you can't figure out that basic ass hook by the third verse.. especially when he saying the same thing for the first whole minute almost

i can hear some people reciting the words.. it's clearly not as much as the hooks.. there's a reason they pan away from the crowd during verses and back to them on hooks.

and i never said i magically knew the words.. i said i learned the hooks by the end of the hooks and i can guess through the ending of bars.. lets not act like battle rappers haven't been correctly guessing and finishing bars of their opponents for years.. lets not act like radio dj's and hosts haven't finished off rappers bars when they come up there and freestyle

but more importantly.. lets not act like chance isn't a plant with all the press of drake and all the actual record spins and fans of JR Writer.. actually JR was on radio more than this dude so :camby:

EDIT: actually i'll make this easier... take meek mill.. been rapping in philly since a teen... dropped i'm a boss and got signed to ross

was he getting this much press when he was spinning about 3k spins a week with that record?? was madonna talking about him.. mag covers.. endorsements.. could you NOT find people who heard of meek on the street.. or could name is songs.. or recite his verses

common sense would tell you the push doesn't match the buzz.. but we're trying to ignore the facts... post some facts for us.. post his billboard hits.. post his spins.. post his hot single on the radio.. post his new video on mtv.. post the interviews where rappers are talking about chance.. post his features on OTHER people's albums. you know... shyt hot artists do and get

:beli: Pretend like you don't hear the whole crowd reciting the hooks the very first time it drops.

Believe whatever you want about how his buzz was created. You already have your mind made up. But there's no reason to continue to act like he has no fans when he clearly has plenty. The post I responded to said "Can anyone point to a Chance fan?" I pointed to many :manny: