Chance The Rapper Is The Most Blatant Industry Plant Of All Time

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

His pops was heavily involved with the campaign for Obama that landed him in the White House. That campaign leaned on the younger generation and the internet to build up momentum and connect with the people. Chance's team did the same thing with his career. He used the resources he had available to him and he's winning because of that. Anybody with that connection would do the same.

What do you think is harder to do? Game plan a Presidential Election or get a skilled rapper on some blogs and publications?

1355.gif

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Nobody knew who the fukk this nikka was until blogs and websites started already pushing his shyt as something special. :wtb:

chance-the-rapper.jpg

We still don't know who the fukk this nikka is. :wtf:

Chance+the+Rapper+png.png

This nikka use to intern for obama. Sus :mjpls:

chance-the-rapper-obama.jpg

The nikka owns tabbaco fields in North Carolina :patrice:

chance-the-rapper-cigarette.jpg

How ironic:

All of a sudden this nikka just starts getting crazy features including bieber.

I see the blood on the leaves :shaq:

fukk this fukk nikka :pacspit:

yup i always noticed this too, i wish this thread was deleted so people in the music business wouldn't know we were on to them.

plus he went to a rich rpviate school, so you know he got funded somehow through that

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:what:

His pops was heavily involved with the campaign for Obama that landed him in the White House. That campaign leaned on the younger generation and the internet to build up momentum and connect with the people. Chance's team did the same thing with his career. He used the resources he had available to him and he's winning because of that. Anybody with that connection would do the same.

What do you think is harder to do? Game plan a Presidential Election or get a skilled rapper on some blogs and publications?
what kind of crack you smoking... his team is CAA... google them and look at their roster... his pops has shyt to do with his team.. and his team has shyt to do with his pops

the ONLY thing i'm saying is... he's not blowing up cause talent, but because people are being paid in favors, by his team

then i clearly said I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S A PLANT... but it damn sure isn't just naturally formed buzz

i didn't even say he was wrong for doing it... so chill

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
yup i always noticed this too, i wish this thread was deleted so people in the music business wouldn't know we were on to them.

plus he went to a rich rpviate school, so you know he got funded somehow through that
jones prep isn't really a rich private school just a magnet school that you have to test to get into

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
jones prep isn't really a rich private school just a magnet school that you have to test to get into

but i'm willing to bet someone from there helped fund him $$$ at some point to get all this good publicity

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
I watched a bit of an interview on breakfast club couple months back. his pops is in the government or some shyt. never listened to his music tho.

seems like them whiteboys love him

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Has anyone listened to his music?

Does anyone know anyone that has?

I dont

He looks like he sux
I know a whiteboy that likes him. I did security for this art festival awhile ago and he performed and the crowd knew all his songs. it was a 100% white crowd though, and i figured it was just because he does alot of shows. He's a pretty good performer by current rapper standards, puts alot of energy, alot of crowd interaction.