Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao another string of irrelevant tweets, you're either an agent or just plain stupid.
You took the words out of my mouth. I had typed out two eloquent paragraphs in response to the last set of irrelevant tweets he shot at me , but i decided against continuing the dialogue. Its like talking to a brick wall. And he is using the content of those tweets as a red herring to detract from his weak rhetorical arguement in relation to this thread.

Im reminded of Rhakim's bumped thread from earlier in the night , where he noted that the energy required to counter a bad internet arguement is an order of magnitude higher than the energy it takes to create them. So the back and forth with that poster didnt seem worth it.

I commend you for continuing the good fight tho :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fun fact: Did you know you can add pizza toppings to a bagel.

#BagelGate

What sort of reference is this,what do you know? Why are you being cryptic?
giphy.gif

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You took the words out of my mouth. I had typed out two eloquent paragraphs in response to the last set of irrelevant tweets he shot at me , but i decided against continuing the dialogue. Its like talking to a brick wall. And he is using the content of those tweets as a red herring to detract from his weak rhetorical arguement in relation to this thread.

Im reminded of Rhakim's bumped thread from earlier in the night , where he noted that the energy required to counter a bad internet arguement is an order of magnitude higher than the energy it makes to create them. So the back and forth with that poster isnt worth it.

I commend you for continuing the good fight tho :pachaha:

For every agent propagandist there's 50 people reading the thread just passing by, not even dapping, the effect of the post is greatly reduced if they see someone advocating for ethical sources of information. I was skeptical for a while, but after seeing the hindu/ gaza conflict posts there definitely is a troll farm active on thecoli, it's not just idiots.

And with @Brooklynzson being gone for so long, :francis: site could be under new management

we might be on our own and will need a back-up

thecoli was built on forum migration might need to happen again but with race verification like r/blackfellas, before it's too late

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So called jewish build tunnels- "Bu bu but they built tunnels due to their history and trauma. Secret tunnels and secret rooms not known to the government saved many jewish. They always have to be prepared for the next holocaust due to antisemitism#NeverAgain:mjcry:"

Black people build tunnels-"It appears to be some sort of cartel netwok tunnel at first glance. Theres no place for that in NY,not in my damn city:unimpressed:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:jbhmm: Blaming it on the youth? Why does this sound familiar to me? That's right, the 'Messiah is here!' signs!

Mendel Shpindler, a 21-year-old self-starter originally from Montreal, is one of those students. He said they started putting up the signs about 10 weeks ago, following in the tracks of Messianist Chabad ad campaigns that date back to the early 1990s.

A few people going out each night, with little organization or planning, have already placed more than 6,000 of the bills, which fit neatly on the back of traffic signal boxes.

“It’s pretty much whoever has the energy to go and do it and take it on himself,” he said, adding that they have another 6,000 to go.

Shpindler is one of about 600 young men in their fourth year of the Chabad yeshiva cycle: three years’ full-time study in Israel followed by one at 770 Eastern Parkway, the iconic former Schneerson home in Crown Heights which now houses Chabad headquarters.

About 30 of them have contributed to the signposting effort, according to Shpindler; they passed a hat around to raise the few thousand dollars it cost to make the signs.

:sas2:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I might be an outlier in this thread, but I don't see anything wrong with them digging tunnels on their private property. It's no different than setting up a basement or wine cellar.

And given the unique history of their people, tunnels have kinda been a godsend to them to escape persecution so I see why they would be paranoid enough to install them.

My only concern is just the right-of-way and safety of the tunnels. For example, if the tunnels were to cross under the adjoining property owner's land or under public thoroughfare or public utilities, then this would be bad. Similarly, if there were no permits and safety inspections, that would also be bad because the tunnels might collapse or compromise the structural stability of the infrastructure at ground level.
But that is essentially the issue. You have no guarantee the whole thing won’t collapse plus they might hit some pipes or weaken some other structure. NYC you got to get permits to do something like this and they either cheap’d out or more likely was told no and decided to do it anyway.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:jbhmm: Blaming it on the youth? Why does this sound familiar to me? That's right, the 'Messiah is here!' signs!

Mendel Shpindler, a 21-year-old self-starter originally from Montreal, is one of those students. He said they started putting up the signs about 10 weeks ago, following in the tracks of Messianist Chabad ad campaigns that date back to the early 1990s.

A few people going out each night, with little organization or planning, have already placed more than 6,000 of the bills, which fit neatly on the back of traffic signal boxes.

“It’s pretty much whoever has the energy to go and do it and take it on himself,” he said, adding that they have another 6,000 to go.

Shpindler is one of about 600 young men in their fourth year of the Chabad yeshiva cycle: three years’ full-time study in Israel followed by one at 770 Eastern Parkway, the iconic former Schneerson home in Crown Heights which now houses Chabad headquarters.

About 30 of them have contributed to the signposting effort, according to Shpindler; they passed a hat around to raise the few thousand dollars it cost to make the signs.

:sas2:
Anybody else gets ticketed to high heaven doing something like this….. but the Hasidic Jewish sects have enough lawyers the city just lets it rock.

One of main reasons I wish there were more black lawyers.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Anybody else gets ticketed to high heaven doing something like this….. but the Hasidic Jewish sects have enough lawyers the city just lets it rock.

One of main reasons I wish there were more black lawyers.
There are plenty of black lawyers. What we lack is the money and/ or the sense of responsibility to make them work for their people.

Meanwhile, as I'm researching this story, ppl keep mentioning "stained mattresses" being pulled out the tunnels. :mjtf:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I might be an outlier in this thread, but I don't see anything wrong with them digging tunnels on their private property. It's no different than setting up a basement or wine cellar.

And given the unique history of their people, tunnels have kinda been a godsend to them to escape persecution so I see why they would be paranoid enough to install them.

My only concern is just the right-of-way and safety of the tunnels. For example, if the tunnels were to cross under the adjoining property owner's land or under public thoroughfare or public utilities, then this would be bad. Similarly, if there were no permits and safety inspections, that would also be bad because the tunnels might collapse or compromise the structural stability of the infrastructure at ground level.
i was with you until around halfway thru. you have to realize that ny/nj messianic jews don't get any secular education at all (link 1, link 2), the concepts of structural stability or even property ownership are totally alien to them. they don't care about permits either - after all, god tells them to obey secular laws where they live, but if they build a tunnel god can't see, he'll be so pleased at the clever deception that flouting his commands will be okay. (i'm reminded of how the shorim illegally carried weapons before the nysrpa case was resolved, with the justification of "neither the state nor god can see them.")

i wonder how their neighbors feel. if you contracted someone to build out your basement and they told you they had no experience and took the job so they could mystically speak to the dead contractor they apprenticed with, i bet you wouldn't feel too safe. :merchant:
Bruh I am fukking wheezing. Looking like the hebrew mutant ninja turtles.

how deep does this rabbi hole go? :picard:

Last edited: