Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

Daps
The views of weather so breezy do not reflect the views of NuColi. We accept every race,gender and creed here. Youll find many asians in our Arcadium,caucausians are scattered,homosexuals run rampid in our JBO. Our latino/jewish brother @Sccit plays a pivitol role here in The Coliseum#Mamba. Hes even been given his own underground tunnel of sorts called The Bushes as a safe space:respect:
:pachaha:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Bro. Listen. I lived in midwood in a rabbis sub basement. Crazy shyt goes down with them people. They have no chill. I moved in and like 10 groups of them asked to come into ny apartment and shyt. Wait on me all day to come home and bumrush me at the door. Me and my boy was about to start fighting with them at the door. Almost tried pushing it in and shyt. Hes regular jewish and he had to talk to them in the language and kick at them and shyt tell then fukk outta here. Im not jewish so they would stare at me like crazy. Spit at me. Wild shyt. . I got up atta there quick. Only cost me a few hundo a month but homie shut the heat off on me i was gon kill myself from asphyxiation using stove for heat so cold. I wouldnt doubt they have tunnels all thru their houses.

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps

The official reason from the synagogue.

The tunnel was known. Police went to seal it. And the folks fought them.

People are letting right wing accounts lead them to crazy conclusions.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I might be an outlier in this thread, but I don't see anything wrong with them digging tunnels on their private property. It's no different than setting up a basement or wine cellar.

And given the unique history of their people, tunnels have kinda been a godsend to them to escape persecution so I see why they would be paranoid enough to install them.

My only concern is just the right-of-way and safety of the tunnels. For example, if the tunnels were to cross under the adjoining property owner's land or under public thoroughfare or public utilities, then this would be bad. Similarly, if there were no permits and safety inspections, that would also be bad because the tunnels might collapse or compromise the structural stability of the infrastructure at ground level.

I think it’s pretty obvious there were no permits or inspections for this or else it wouldn’t even be a story. And you’d think there was is probably a reason why no one applied for a permit to do something of this magnitude

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
There’s no news on it
But it seems all the Jewish youngins knew about it.
Imagine getting that many teenagers to keep a secret & do it successfully!!!!!!!!!!!

No other community could have accomplished this.
Yet some people on here seem to think that this kind of secrecy is impossible, which only exposes their own lack of intelligence and historical knowledge