Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

You stay posting suspect sources on this forum, you really think that quantity > quality when it comes to making an argument. They're usually pro-black posts, so I left it alone, but we can't tolerate being ignorant regurgitators of neo-nazi propaganda.

You're talking crazy itt, but here you are advocating for the exact same thing I am.

When Germany lost in WW2 they went into an intense process of denazifying destroying all images of Nazi ideology and made it against the law to display or glorify Nazi ideology. On top of that, it was mandatory to learn about WW2 for every citizen, this is still the case TIL THIS DAY. This was a necessary limitation of freedom of speech that was crucial given the history of Jews in Germany and completely correct to do.

Does this mean everything is all good and there are no Nazi’s in Germany? No.
But on a systemic level it was a great morally correct move to protect a minority group and keep Nazism minimal.
:skip:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Filthy peices of stolengold shyt should
have been mowed down.
UKVu0t8.gif

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I might be an outlier in this thread, but I don't see anything wrong with them digging tunnels on their private property. It's no different than setting up a basement or wine cellar.

And given the unique history of their people, tunnels have kinda been a godsend to them to escape persecution so I see why they would be paranoid enough to install them.

My only concern is just the right-of-way and safety of the tunnels. For example, if the tunnels were to cross under the adjoining property owner's land or under public thoroughfare or public utilities, then this would be bad. Similarly, if there were no permits and safety inspections, that would also be bad because the tunnels might collapse or compromise the structural stability of the infrastructure at ground level.
Fakkit

ReasonableMatic

Daps
You stay posting suspect sources on this forum, you really think that quantity > quality when it comes to making an argument. They're usually pro-black posts, so I left it alone, but we can't tolerate being ignorant regurgitators of neo-nazi propaganda.

You're talking crazy itt, but here you are advocating for the exact same thing I am.

:skip:
Unlike you, I won’t let Zionist DEVILS use WW2 and lsraeli propaganda to justify their colonization and genocide of Palestinians.

YOU let them blind you from having good moral, I do not.

We are NOT the same.

Free Palestine

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Unlike you, I won’t let Zionist DEVILS use WW2 to justify the genocide of Palestinians.

YOU let them blind you from having good moral, I do not.

We are NOT the same.

Free Palestinians

Lmao another string of irrelevant tweets, you're either an agent or just plain stupid.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
it’s pretty disgusting the amount of bullshyt the curlys get up to in NY. Tons and tons of welfare fraud, Organized gentrification, and they thumb their nose at any agency whether they be the law, City Hall, housing Authority, or even other small hats.
The big issue I have them with is that they are notorious for being the worst slum lords and the city refuses to take away their buildings

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
For decades they've had a "we can't be touched" , "we don't follow the same rules as you" air of arrogance.

During covid I drove to Brooklyn to help someone move a few things and they were out and about not following any of the rules, all in the parks with no masks.
Yes my mom caught Covid twice working with them

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nah. Inspected multiple residences there and although I've found multiple 'secret' rooms in more than a few residences throughout Ocean and Monmouth County, neither I nor any other Auditor/Inspector/contractor has seen anything like that in Lakewood or Deal. We have to report stuff like that directly to the Municipality/Township/State Government (property taxes/code violations) and the evaluations we perform would find them without question.

Closest thing I've seen are undocumented root cellars.​
Isn’t Deal Sephardic Jewish territory?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps