Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
It's the same shyt in Lakewood, NJ
Nah. Inspected multiple residences there and although I've found multiple 'secret' rooms in more than a few residences throughout Ocean and Monmouth County, neither I nor any other Auditor/Inspector/contractor has seen anything like that in Lakewood or Deal. We have to report stuff like that directly to the Municipality/Township/State Government (property taxes/code violations) and the evaluations we perform would find them without question.

Closest thing I've seen are undocumented root cellars.​

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I’ll tell you exactly what the Jew engine using them tunnels for.. purely to evade police… ever heard of gangs of hasids in crown heights attacking black folk specially black men when by themselves? Police are called and them hasids are gone into the night? That’s exactly where they go

so like speakeasy tunnels?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Also that kneejerk response you wrote was protection not crime

Is there any proof other than the tweets that they built the tunnels and it wasn't pre-built abscesses that were used to hide from the police in this moment?

What about this statement implies protection? Idgaf about jews, asians or mexicans, my point is you shouldn't accept any group's propaganda.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Nah. Inspected multiple residences there and although I've found multiple 'secret' rooms in more than a few residences throughout Ocean and Monmouth County, neither I nor any other Auditor/Inspector/contractor has seen anything like that in Lakewood or Deal. We have to report stuff like that directly to the Municipality/Township/State Government (property taxes/code violations) and the evaluations we perform would find them without question.

Closest thing I've seen are undocumented root cellars.​
I was referring to them having their own police and EMT.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Is there any proof other than the tweets that they built the tunnels and it wasn't pre-built abscesses that were used to hide from the police in this moment? The twitter accounts that claim they built them are sketchy, one is a legit antisemitic page.
If Hasidic Jews are building tunnels underneath nyc to escape from crimes against Black people in Crown Heights, they should pour boiling water down the entrances. I can say that because it makes sense, nothing about 'stolen golds', 'tiny hats' or whatever p*ssy dogwhistles mfs itt use to obfuscate their antisemitism. The fact of the matter is half of the tweets posted in the OP are sources of propaganda, I called them out in the Niger thread. DD Geopolitics is sketchy, and the other accounts are absolutely ridiculous, 'gentile news'?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I was referring to them having their own police and EMT.
'Police' is stretching it. They have their own neighborhood watch after one of their women was kidnapped and raped a while back. Same thing we had in Neptune, Asbury, and Belmar, etc., due to crime, with marked cars and everything.

EMT Service is due to silly religious regulations they have to abide by, like Jehovah's Witnesses. They still bring those needing attention to Centra State Hospital.

Same thing is probably going to happen in Long Branch very soon as they're buying MAD property around Monmouth University.

As long as they don't do that Medicare Fraud shyt again, IDGAF.

:manny: