Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There are plenty of black lawyers. What we lack is the money and/ or the sense of responsibility to make them work for their people.

Meanwhile, as I'm researching this story, ppl keep mentioning "stained mattresses" being pulled out the tunnels. :mjtf:
There are plenty, but not enough to have people just trickle down into becoming community lawyers. Just based on the percentage a lot more lawyers are Jewish than black.

Also, I don’t even want to know what is up with the mattresses.It could be nefarious, it could just be something they used during construction. That’s why community building of something like this is so hazardous. We have no idea what standards or equipment they were using to build this tunnel. We also have no idea where the fukk they were going with it.

They may have been trying to connect homes to the HQ on some European shyt. They been getting shyt on in the press and could be overreacting. if that was the case they 100% were going to eventually fukk some shyt up and create some sinkholes and potentially get themselves or other people killed

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
i was with you until around halfway thru. you have to realize that ny/nj messianic jews don't get any secular education at all (link 1, link 2), the concepts of structural stability or even property ownership are totally alien to them. they don't care about permits either - after all, god tells them to obey secular laws where they live, but if they build a tunnel god can't see, he'll be so pleased at the clever deception that flouting his commands will be okay. (i'm reminded of how the shorim illegally carried weapons before the nysrpa case was resolved, with the justification of "neither the state nor god can see them.")

i wonder how their neighbors feel. if you contracted someone to build out your basement and they told you they had no experience and took the job so they could mystically speak to the dead contractor they apprenticed with, i bet you wouldn't feel too safe. :merchant:

how deep does this rabbi hole go? :picard:

Probably got a tunnel system so they can just walk right out of the holding cell.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they need to be wiped from the earth

ALL OF THEM

cancers of humanity

The views of weather so breezy do not reflect the views of NuColi. We accept every race,gender and creed here. Youll find many asians in our Arcadium,caucausians are scattered,homosexuals run rampid in our JBO. Our latino/jewish brother @Sccit plays a pivitol role here in The Coliseum#Mamba. Hes even been given his own underground tunnel of sorts called The Bushes as a safe space:respect: