Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I’ll tell you exactly what the Jew engine using them tunnels for.. purely to evade police… ever heard of gangs of hasids in crown heights attacking black folk specially black men when by themselves? Police are called and them hasids are gone into the night? That’s exactly where they go

Very curious to see how many homes these tunnels lead to. These cats probably pulling all kinds of licks and then dip into some unsuspecting house and act like no one is home

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
And now we gonna get videos of these tunnels too...:mjpls: no ones above the law right?!?

If Hasidic Jews are building tunnels underneath nyc to escape from crimes against Black people in Crown Heights, they should pour boiling water down the entrances. I can say that because it makes sense, nothing about 'stolen golds', 'tiny hats' or whatever p*ssy dogwhistles mfs itt use to obfuscate their antisemitism. The fact of the matter is half of the tweets posted in the OP are sources of propaganda, I called them out in the Niger thread. DD Geopolitics is sketchy, and the other accounts are absolutely ridiculous, 'gentile news'?

Another tweet from them :skip:

GooPunch

Pro
Daps
tumblr_mimuporRF41s6sfnro1_400.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If Hasidic Jews are building tunnels underneath nyc to escape from crimes against Black people in Crown Heights, they should pour boiling water down the entrances. I can say that because it makes sense, nothing about 'stolen golds', 'tiny hats' or whatever p*ssy dogwhistles mfs itt use to obfuscate their antisemitism. The fact of the matter is half of the tweets posted in the OP are sources of propaganda, I called them out in the Niger thread. DD Geopolitics is sketchy, and the other accounts are absolutely ridiculous, 'gentile news'?

Another tweet from them :skip:

nah nah nikka dont make excuses... ask any building inspector, department of buildings and all the city engineers if these folks broke the LAW...:mjpls:
No ones above the law right??? :stopitslime: why the fukk you defending this bullshyt so fukking hard gawddamn!!! :what:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
nah nah nikka dont make excuses... ask any building inspector, department of buildings and all the city engineers if these folks broke the LAW...:mjpls:
No ones above the law right??? :stopitslime: why the fukk you defending this bullshyt so fukking hard gawddamn!!! :what:

Where did I say they should be allowed to dig tunnels? :skip:

What exactly am I defending?:skip:

I'm speaking on the sources, the nypd already knew about these illegal tunnels.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where did I say they should be allowed to dig tunnels? :skip:

What exactly am I defending?:skip:

I'm speaking on the sources, the nypd already knew about these illegal tunnels.

Feds need to get involved then plus the IAB...:mjpls: but when you white and rich shyt like this gets brushed under the rug...

Also that kneejerk response you wrote was protection not crime... so if asians or mexicans had these tunnels would your first thought would have been protection????:mjpls: keep it 100 cause alot of people defending this shyt...