Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
For what??? :mjgrin:

Seriously tho you digging wild tunnels under my like that can cause a massive sinkhole so they must have had professional help :francis:

In an event of an attack at their building :what:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I might be an outlier in this thread, but I don't see anything wrong with them digging tunnels on their private property. It's no different than setting up a basement or wine cellar.

And given the
unique history of their people, tunnels have kinda been a godsend to them to escape persecution so I see why they would be paranoid enough to install them.

My only concern is just the right-of-way and safety of the tunnels. For example, if the tunnels were to cross under the adjoining property owner's land or under public thoroughfare this would be bad. Similarly, if there were no permits and safety inspections, that would also be bad because the tunnels might collapse or compromise the structural stability of the infrastructure at ground level.
giphy.gif

Imagine caping for them DEVILS with no shame :camby:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I might be an outlier in this thread, but I don't see anything wrong with them digging tunnels on their private property. It's no different than setting up a basement or wine cellar.

And given the unique history of their people, tunnels have kinda been a godsend to them to escape persecution so I see why they would be paranoid enough to install them.

My only concern is just the right-of-way and safety of the tunnels. For example, if the tunnels were to cross under the adjoining property owner's land or under public thoroughfare or public utilities, then this would be bad. Similarly, if there were no permits and safety inspections, that would also be bad because the tunnels might collapse or compromise the structural stability of the infrastructure at ground level.
Is there any proof other than the tweets that they built the tunnels and it wasn't pre-built abscesses that were used to hide from the police in this moment? The twitter accounts that claim they built them are sketchy, one is a legit antisemitic page.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing these ortho jews do surprise me.

So much power and pull its fascinating. Own protection forces, own ambulances, own floors in hospitals, own schools.

Not including all the political and legal pull they have.

I wonder of they will consider that tunnel sacred land that they inherited from god. Maybe nyc is Jerusalem also.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This shít is wild.

And for the non NYC heads in here y’all gotta realize how much power and “do whatever we want” vibes these Yiddish CACs come to the table with.

You know those tunnels were/are being used for all kinds of fückery.

Wild to see the ones off to the side not give two fùcks about the cops but let it have been some brehs and the cops would’ve sprayed the place up

I’ll tell you exactly what the Jew engine using them tunnels for.. purely to evade police… ever heard of gangs of hasids in crown heights attacking black folk specially black men when by themselves? Police are called and them hasids are gone into the night? That’s exactly where they go

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
They place themselves in greater danger if the tunnel becomes unstable if the entire building is bombed. :mjlol: why you making excuses for them but not the Mexicans in LA With the same tunnels??:mjlol::mjpls:
Your question was who would want to hurt Jews. No one itt has any proof that this is a 'system of tunnels', we have videos inside of cartel tunnels.