Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Im telling you its true.

Way different on the other side of eastern parkway

I almost never went there. Small hats owned a building where I lived and collected rent in cash.
This quote from Blade becomes more true every day

vvvvvvvvvvvvv

When you watch Blade and realize the allegory in it:sas2:

Blade : They've got their claws into everything - politics, finance, real estate. They already own half of downtown.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
For decades they've had a "we can't be touched" , "we don't follow the same rules as you" air of arrogance.

During covid I drove to Brooklyn to help someone move a few things and they were out and about not following any of the rules, all in the parks with no masks.

That is true I saw that myself doing drops for amazon here in queens like :scust: no masks no distancing like nothing happened and the rules dont apply to them :what:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I might be an outlier in this thread, but I don't see anything wrong with them digging tunnels on their private property. It's no different than setting up a basement or wine cellar.

And given the unique history of their people, tunnels have kinda been a godsend to them to escape persecution so I see why they would be paranoid enough to install them.

My only concern is just the right-of-way and safety of the tunnels. For example, if the tunnels were to cross under the adjoining property owner's land or under public thoroughfare or public utilities, then this would be bad. Similarly, if there were no permits and safety inspections, that would also be bad because the tunnels might collapse or compromise the structural stability of the infrastructure at ground level.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I might be an outlier in this thread, but I don't see anything wrong with them digging tunnels on their private property. It's no different than setting up a basement or wine cellar.

And given the unique history of their people, tunnels have kinda been a godsend to them to escape persecution so I see why they would be paranoid enough to install them.

My only concern is just the right-of-way and safety of the tunnels. For example, if the tunnels were to cross under the adjoining property owner's land or under public thoroughfare this would be bad. Similarly, if there were no permits and safety inspections, that would also be bad because the tunnels might collapse or compromise the structural stability of the infrastructure at ground level.

Its NYC these folks dont own the land :leostare: also any other ethnic group would have been blasted on the news for having the same secret tunnels like the cartel has...:mjpls: but I guess when you white and rich rules dont apply to you...

Last edited: