Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The views of weather so breezy do not reflect the views of NuColi. We accept every race,gender and creed here. Youll find many asians in our Arcadium,caucausians are scattered,homosexuals run rampid in our JBO. Our latino/jewish brother @Sccit plays a pivitol role here in The Coliseum#Mamba. Hes even been given his own underground tunnel of sorts called The Bushes as a safe space:respect:
I love this gay shyt

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Post the links here, breh. This is a message board.
they're prolly recirculating these from weeks ago
personally i think some bored boys - remember, they're not allowed to talk to girls - decided to fukk around and build a tunnel system and it got a bit out of hand when the landlord found out. think about it, the concept of a secret fort nobody knows about is already cool, doing it while making friends along the way is all the more fun.

the coli should have a meetup where we build some tunnels. :smile:

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This in NYC and ain't on mainstream news :what: @KnickstapeCity what's going on in the New York streets.

They really got NYC in their pocket like that???
Let’s see..

The Dutch merchants that purchased Manhattan from the Indians was Jews.

They put up a wall separating themselves from the natives just like in Israel, where they conducted unfair trade, practiced usery, and the wall eventually became Wall Street where the stock market still sits today.

(One of the first commodities being brown skinned natives.)

Slave_Market_Historical_Marker.jpg

They make up 2% of the US population but own roughly 40% of the real estate in Manhattan.

I could go on and on but the point is it’s their city, always has been.

They set it up as an importing/exporting trap just like they have all over the world

This one just started booming and never stopped

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently there’s 2 opposing chabads at the same building and the downstairs one built a tunnel which made the upstairs one mad. As to why a tunnel was built, not sure. But the way they put everyone else in danger like hitting a gas line or something shows the impunity they move around in the city.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On the Citizen app, I read that the tunnels were to get around Covid restrictions.

They disabled comments on the story

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
If they have them shyts in NYC imagine where else they have them all over the world

We have a Chabad house 2 minutes from where I’m sitting right now in the richest part of town and I’m sure they own all the real estate in that neighborhood.

They can be doing whatever the hell they want over there and we would never know.

And don’t forget NYC has hundreds of miles of supposedly unused tunnels they say is from the old subway system

They probably got nukes all through this bytch