Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You took the words out of my mouth. I had typed out two eloquent paragraphs in response to the last set of irrelevant tweets he shot at me , but i decided against continuing the dialogue. Its like talking to a brick wall. And he is using the content of those tweets as a red herring to detract from his weak rhetorical arguement in relation to this thread.

Im reminded of Rhakim's bumped thread from earlier in the night , where he noted that the energy required to counter a bad internet arguement is an order of magnitude higher than the energy it takes to create them. So the back and forth with that poster didnt seem worth it.

I commend you for continuing the good fight tho :pachaha:
This is why I do post edits and repeat myself during back and forths on here.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
@Sccit look at the shyt you stolengolds
are doing......fukk is wrong with ya'll???
8Zmjx82.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
sorry but the black community is too scared of thugs to police themselves at the level of Jews and Italians.

People won’t even go into some Italian and Jew areas acting stupid cause they know these two groups will stand on business with law enforcement.
This is immigrant babble and i can't believe you made me type that :snoop: