Chabad, the Hasidic J€WISH sect, has secret tunnels that were discovered under their headquarters in NYC. NYPD now making arrests and shutting it down

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
sorry but the black community is too scared of thugs to police themselves at the level of Jews and Italians.

People won’t even go into some Italian and Jew areas acting stupid cause they know these two groups will stand on business with law enforcement.

You try doing that and you'll get aired out by the criminals while the community you're trying to protect will be complicit.

Nobody is signing up for that. The juice ain't worth the squeeze.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is immigrant babble and i can't believe you made me type that :snoop:

True in a sense.
Brooklyn has the most robbers on the planet possibly.
From Black American to Caribbean to Italian

Lets us just say, a lot of those guys are tough guys.
With a history of "mafia" activities.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not trying to defend them or anything but what’s the big deal about a tunnel? People are acting like they found a nuclear bomb or something

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@scorpino even if there's nothing sinister or outright illegal, you can't go around a city, let alone one as big and densely populated as NY, randomly digging tunnels. You weaken the foundation of buildings doing dumb shyt like that. Let alone run the risk of hitting gas lines, etc.

Fred.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
personally i think some bored boys - remember, they're not allowed to talk to girls - decided to fukk around and build a tunnel system and it got a bit out of hand when the landlord found out. think about it, the concept of a secret fort nobody knows about is already cool, doing it while making friends along the way is all the more fun.

the coli should have a meetup where we build some tunnels. :smile:
:dahell:Are you high? Them 'students' be grown ass men. From the article I posted earlier itt:

PHOTO-2022-06-23-10-24-13-e1656027432966-300x274.jpg

Mendel Shpindler, a 21-year-old :deadrose: self-starter originally from Montreal, is one of those students.

nikka look like he got 5 disrespectful ass kids and a wife who wears bad wigs, foh.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the big deal about El Chapo's people digging illegal tunnels?
I’m pretty sure that’s how they got him out of prison.
@scorpino even if there's nothing sinister or outright illegal, you can't go around a city, let alone one as big and densely populated as NY, randomly digging tunnels. You weaken the foundation of buildings doing dumb shyt like that. Let alone run the risk of hitting gas lines, etc.

Fred.

Oh ok thanks for the explanation

• Dap
Reactions: hex

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
:dahell:Are you high?
literally every time i post (see sig), that's why all my posts get edited for the next 10 minutes, the first draft's always lunatic ravings

anyway, i figured the offer to meet up and posting history on the topic would give away the :troll: ...and in case you had any doubts, boys don't just decide to build tunnels, we're not tall enough to drive earthmovers yet lol.

i mean, these caclings decided to burrow into a women's bathhouse, how do you get creepier than that? :damn:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:dahell:Are you high? Them 'students' be grown ass men. From the article I posted earlier itt:

PHOTO-2022-06-23-10-24-13-e1656027432966-300x274.jpg

Mendel Shpindler, a 21-year-old :deadrose:self-starter originally from Montreal, is one of those students.

nikka look like he got 5 disrespectful ass kids and a wife who wears bad wigs, foh.
Downplaying this kind of behavior as isolated and/or juvenile is a tried and true tactic of theirs