Cesaro has left WWE

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cesaro is boring. He's the epitome of overhyped bland indy wrestler from that era. Yall gotta stop saying everybody is misused. Some of these people are who they are. I'll believe he was misused if he wrestles somewhere else and gets better, like Big Cass aka Morrisey did. But yeah, Cesaro had a couple feats of strength here and there and a couple nice singles matches, but boring otherwise. Anybody can have a couple nice matches and still be overall boring. Nakamura cut shytty promo but he still has personality. Cesaro showed nothing.

Stampede dungeon training disputes your mark ass reply.
You sound as wwe bias.
as a wwe mark based and ill informed stan.
Believing lance storm was boring.
All cause stone cold said so in a work. Ehen scsa always went above and beyond to aid stampede trained workers from the Hart dungeon.
Plus you marked out to a work.
When storm had an entire takes over wcw promo run.
predating the huff wwe invasion burial.

Plus one half of one of the best high risk finishes. To take the bump from the blonde bomb from candido.

Chu tweaked't

Art Barr

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Stampede dungeon training disputes your mark ass reply.
You sound as wwe bias.
as a wwe mark based and ill informed stan.
Believing lance storm was boring.
All cause stone cold said so in a work. Ehen scsa always went above and beyond to aid stampede trained workers from the Hart dungeon.
Plus you marked out to a work.
When storm had an entire takes over wcw promo run.
predating the huff wwe invasion burial.

Plus one half of one of the best high risk finishes. To take the bump from the blonde bomb from candido.

Chu tweaked't

Art Barr
immediately insult with this goofy ass posting style. learn to construct a proper thought. Yall in here crying over a no-charisma swagless white man. Like i said, Cesaro had a couple feats of strength, other than that he is bland and boring. Yall can't cry about somebody being misused when that person is the damn prototype for what WWE looks for a big strong white man. LMAO. He is who he is. Don't call people marks when the yall used the mark-est flashcard response "they misused my indy cac hero" every damn time.

And where the fukk did i mention Lance Storm. When you have to strawman some shyt nobody mentioned you already losing the argument.

look at all this charisma

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
There goes any hope of The Bar re-uniting :mjcry: Probably my fave era in Cesaro’s career and one of my fave 2010s tag team.

Anyways, I think AJ got 3 Ms, I wonder what Cesaro got offered. Maybe 1 to 1.5 Ms? High 6 figures? This is a WWE guy that AEW should go for (and probably will for their weekly surprise :pachaha:)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
immediately insult with this goofy ass posting style. learn to construct a proper thought. Yall in here crying over a no-charisma swagless white man. Like i said, Cesaro had a couple feats of strength, other than that he is bland and boring. Yall can't cry about somebody being misused when that person is the damn prototype for what WWE looks for a big strong white man. LMAO. He is who he is. Don't call people marks when the yall used the mark-est flashcard response "they misused my indy cac hero" every damn time.

And where the fukk did i mention Lance Storm. When you have to strawman some shyt nobody mentioned you already losing the argument.

look at all this charisma

Shut cho mark faced't ass mouth.

Yousa mark.
trying to use a scsa work.
grafted wrongly on to lance storm.

When anybody smart knows better.
Plus can post simple photos.
to connect the dots to disprove you easy.
17_WCW-715.jpg

Plus you such a mark.

You never saw the real best wreslting show ever in rohtv on directv. To even know or witness higher quality use of talent like claudio.

Yousa mark who does not know wtf you talking about. Hence you keep calling him caesaro as well.

Yousa wwe imbecile style mark.

Art Barr

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Shut cho mark faced't ass mouth.

Yousa mark.
trying to use a scsa work.
grafted wrongly on to lance storm.

When anybody smart knows better.
Plus can post simple photos.
to connect the dots to disprove you easy.
17_WCW-715.jpg

Plus you such a mark.

You never saw the real best wreslting show ever in rohtv on directv. To even know or witness higher quality use of talent like claudio.

Yousa mark who does not know wtf you talking about. Hence you keep calling him caesaro as well.

Yousa wwe imbecile style mark.

Art Barr
The mark is the guy who loves a midcard wrestler so much that he named himself after him, even knowing Art Barr was a rapist. How you a mark for a rapist? I'm not reading your goofy fukked up posting style cryptic bullshyt. You in here crying over Cesaro. This is the one of those moments where i realize i'm arguing against the "smark" community.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The mark is the guy who loves a midcard wrestler so much that he named himself after him, even knowing Art Barr was a rapist. How you a mark for a rapist? I'm not reading your goofy fukked up posting style cryptic bullshyt. You in here crying over Cesaro. This is the one of those moments where i realize i'm arguing against the "smark" community.

nikka shut cho never drew a dime sheltered homebody face ass up.

You ain't never left the house.
to influence shyt in the world as a headliner. Nor a top earner like me. You sheltered face ass nobody.
You only got shyt in your sheltered face ass life to do.
Because i made it so.
You better go mark out.
in your sheltered ass wwe low quality bias face ass life and stfu.

Art Barr

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
nikka shut cho never drew a dime shwltered homebody face ass uo.

You ain't never keft the hosie to indluence shyt in the world as a headliner like me. You shwltered face ass nobody.

You better go mark out.
in your sheltered ass wwe low quality bias face ass life and stfu.

Art Barr
How are you named after a convicted rapist?

and learn how to use mark properly. I believe you fall into that category of what Raven said, about the smarks being the easiest marks. :mjlol:

Yall AEW MARKS literally already have your dream roster with CM Punk and yall crying for more help. Outside that routine "i'm unleashed from Vince" 3 match push, what do you expect from Claudio? I really want to know.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
yall do this to most of these guys. "they were misused". Not cesaro, after so many YEARS he is who he is. Like i said, anybody can have a few good matches. But that doesn't matter in the long run. And like I said, Nakamura cut shytty promos, but he still have charisma, CESARO HAS ZERO CHARISMA.

until i see him do like Big Cass did and get better outside of WWE, then i'll believe he was "held back". I'm supposed to believe WWE held back lilly white strongman cac. All of a sudden WWE don't like a big strong white male wrestler. :russ:
:laff:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
cesaro was a blockbuster movie in the ring

wwe is a so ass creatively they couldn't build something outside the ring to complement him

& really that's not even necessary because they have proven they can force a performer down the crowds neck

so it's just a case of them being trash

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Cesaro always needed a manager to elevate him :yeshrug:

WWE fukked up that Heyman pairing

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I enjoyed Cesaro and I’m sad to see him go, but outside of a couple runs with the IC title, I think he did everything he was ever gonna do in the company. His bread and butter was as half of a tag team and in the upper midcard, something he excelled in last year around this time. Hopefully if he goes over to Jacksonville, he doesn’t end up being just another new face in an increasingly larger crowd.