Cesaro has left WWE

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How are you named after a convicted rapist?

and learn how to use mark properly. I believe you fall into that category of what Raven said, about the smarks being the easiest marks. :mjlol:

Yall AEW MARKS literally already have your dream roster with CM Punk and yall crying for more help. Outside that routine "i'm unleashed from Vince" 3 match push, what do you expect from Claudio? I really want to know.

Use the search function and up the twenty five plus year old introduction and find out.
Use your search function and up.

The less than decade reup to the original and find out.

Next.

How are you a wwe mark.

When our very own wrote the story to break hogan was racist.

Also where is your rant on the greatest swerve in wrasslin history as well.
Where mvp and the bdc took over the company in the storylines. Where is your lashley the destroyer title reign rants.

You can google all this shyt about me tho.

Now get to ya googles.

Art Barr

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
just googled it :russ:from may 2021

"You want to know the truth? You want to know Inside Baseball? He’s a scumbag. Cesaro’s a scumbag. I didn’t have fun with him at all. He’s a scumbag. Here comes Inside Baseball. He was supposed to put me over at Chikara before he left for WWE and he didn’t do it, so f*ck him. He knows I’m talking about him all the time. F*ck him. F*ck you Cesaro, Claudio, whatever you want to call yourself. Stay over there. Don’t come to AEW. Big b*tch Swiss motherf*cker. I don’t like him. I don’t know if you noticed that."

I think it stems from the real life beef Eddie and Chris Hero had… I remember them getting into a shoot fight at BOLA or some PWG show

Cesaro kinda snaked him and didn’t put him over out of loyalty to Chris or something, and Eddie took it as dude choosing sides and getting involved in some shyt that wasn’t his business

edit:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
:whoo: Who’s the interviewer? How come she ain’t on tv anymore?
JoJo Offerman

She got seeded up twice by Bray Wyatt
bray-wyatt-the-fiend.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That's JoJo. She's married to and has kids with the man formerly known as Bray Wyatt

Along with Bray destroying his own marriage:picard:

I'm surprised Vince did not look at that fukkery like :krs:GODDAMN PAL WE MAY HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU BEYOND SCARING THE CATERERS PAL!

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I mean:patrice:...him spinning wrestlers like Will at the West Philly park never got old.

Dude just needed a manager for the cypher to be complete :hubie:

Bruh...he had Heyman. He had Dutch.

He 's a boring, strong as shyt novelty act. Getting his teeth fukked up and wrestling with braces is about the most interesting thing about him.

The worst thing they did to him was take his Dean Malenko theme from him. That's about it. Can't hold back a nikka that boring.

He's Shelton without the melanin.

Nothing was lost here.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
10+ years there and never held the IC title. :snoop: Don't think I've seen someone with more stop and start pushes than Cesaro. How many themes did they give him just to take it away? Just a waste but you never heard a bad thing about him. The ideal midcarder.

Man don't give me that lack of personality, no promo BS when several wrestlers have gotten more with a lot less :martin:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I think it stems from the real life beef Eddie and Chris Hero had… I remember them getting into a shoot fight at BOLA or some PWG show

Cesaro kinda snaked him and didn’t put him over out of loyalty to Chris or something, and Eddie took it as dude choosing sides and getting involved in some shyt that wasn’t his business

edit:

I’m glad you’re bringing this up because I remember hearing things about that back then but I wasn’t heavy in that scene then. I remember they did a crazy ass spot In either ROH or CZW where somebody got dropped on their head on a guardrail in a hardcore match and that was the most I had known about it. This is bringing me back to being a teen seeing that shyt happen like :picard:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
10+ years there and never held the IC title. :snoop: Don't think I've seen someone with more stop and start pushes than Cesaro. How many themes did they give him just to take it away? Just a waste but you never heard a bad thing about him. The ideal midcarder.

Man don't give me that lack of personality, no promo BS when several wrestlers have gotten more with a lot less :martin:

swagger, ziggler , del rio all been world champs but not cesaro :snoop: