Cesaro has left WWE

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Heyman couldn’t do shyt with him cause he spent the entire time cutting promos about Brock Lesnar in every segment, literally every segment. Heyman did no type of elevation for Cesaro, and Heyman even mentioned that in some event a couple years ago.

Cesaro has a dope wrestling style that should far exceed his promo deficiencies. Any time someone mentions his lack of promo skills, you could point to Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, and Chris Benoit as guys whose pushes his should’ve been modeled after. All of those guys lack promo skills but have a wrestling style that directly draws in the audience to the point where it didn’t matter. You don’t put a mic in either one of those guys hands and say “you have 12 minutes”, you have them wrestle. Ricochet is in the same boat.
I feel like Jeff is the only anomaly here. Rey’s promo skills runs circles around Cesaro’s & I think Benoit’s, while not good, were still believable enough from his 1st Angle feud until he dropped the title in 04.

Lashley would’ve been the perfect example here if anything. But of course, he needed a manager.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Heyman couldn’t do shyt with him cause he spent the entire time cutting promos about Brock Lesnar in every segment, literally every segment. Heyman did no type of elevation for Cesaro, and Heyman even mentioned that in some event a couple years ago.

Cesaro has a dope wrestling style that should far exceed his promo deficiencies. Any time someone mentions his lack of promo skills, you could point to Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, and Chris Benoit as guys whose pushes his should’ve been modeled after. All of those guys lack promo skills but have a wrestling style that directly draws in the audience to the point where it didn’t matter. You don’t put a mic in either one of those guys hands and say “you have 12 minutes”, you have them wrestle. Ricochet is in the same boat.
Cesaro is boring. He's the epitome of overhyped bland indy wrestler from that era. Yall gotta stop saying everybody is misused. Some of these people are who they are. I'll believe he was misused if he wrestles somewhere else and gets better, like Big Cass aka Morrisey did. But yeah, Cesaro had a couple feats of strength here and there and a couple nice singles matches, but boring otherwise. Anybody can have a couple nice matches and still be overall boring. Nakamura cut shytty promo but he still has personality. Cesaro showed nothing.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
:mjlol: at these reactions by certain people in here

i called this shyt a few months ago :pachaha:

daniel-bryan-fickle.gif

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Really like Cesaro, but he shouldn’t be in AEW yet.

I want him to go to impact and have a new persona/style. Give him a manager who can speak, then give him the ECW Kurt Angle gimmick, where dude was just intense as fukk in all his matches.

later down the line, reopen the forbidden door and have him enter AEW as a surprise guest helping Adam Cole. Even have him as his muscle for a bit, he’s 6’5 and cole is 5’9 on a good day

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Cesaro is boring. He's the epitome of overhyped bland indy wrestler from that era. Yall gotta stop saying everybody is misused. Some of these people are who they are. I'll believe he was misused if he wrestles somewhere else and gets better, like Big Cass aka Morrisey did. But yeah, Cesaro had a couple feats of strength here and there and a couple nice singles matches, but boring otherwise. Anybody can have a couple nice matches and still be overall boring. Nakamura cut shytty promo but he still has personality. Cesaro showed nothing.

Cesaro has had far more notable matches in the WWE than Nakamura has had, even if you only count their careers from when Nakamura first hit the main roster. Nakamura’s personality is his theme, funny faces, and Rick Boogz. The overhyped indie wrestlers you’re actually referring to are 3/4s of Undisputed Era. Also didn’t say everybody is misused, I’m just telling you exactly what happened and how it happened.

I feel like Jeff is the only anomaly here. Rey’s promo skills runs circles around Cesaro’s & I think Benoit’s, while not good, were still believable enough from his 1st Angle feud until he dropped the title in 04.

Lashley would’ve been the perfect example here if anything. But of course, he needed a manager.

Rey sounds 15 and always has :yeshrug:Lashley is a good example though, in the WWE at least. He cut good promos in TNA so I already knew what he could do by himself.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If he's not in Danielson's clique by end of business day, what are we even fukking doing here? :francis:

Claudio can do a number of things in aew.
Real talk.

Him and miro can tag together and he csn ramp that sorry green morherfukker and carry him like chris hero.
Plus transistuon into nemesis for proud and powerful to private party.

Plus be moved into the championship tag ranks easy.

He can also take the ftw title off starks.
To make thr ftr title a foreign world wide looking belt by simply claudio holding it.

Plus we could get to see his original wwe finisher too.
The sitout reverse pile driver to pancake.
Plus the suoer variation in a finiah againat omega to try to revisit and best the tiger mask/pegasus finish.

Just a lot of possibilities woth claudio.

Art Barr

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Cesaro has had far more notable matches in the WWE than Nakamura has had, even if you only count their careers from when Nakamura first hit the main roster. Nakamura’s personality is his theme, funny faces, and Rick Boogz. The overhyped indie wrestlers you’re actually referring to are 3/4s of Undisputed Era. Also didn’t say everybody is misused, I’m just telling you exactly what happened and how it happened.
yall do this to most of these guys. "they were misused". Not cesaro, after so many YEARS he is who he is. Like i said, anybody can have a few good matches. But that doesn't matter in the long run. And like I said, Nakamura cut shytty promos, but he still have charisma, CESARO HAS ZERO CHARISMA.

until i see him do like Big Cass did and get better outside of WWE, then i'll believe he was "held back". I'm supposed to believe WWE held back lilly white strongman cac. All of a sudden WWE don't like a big strong white male wrestler. :russ: