Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
:mjlol: at these reactions by certain people in here

i called this shyt a few months ago :pachaha:

:mjlol: at all the KOR slander just cause it's rumored he going to AEW

can't wait til somebody like Cesaro's contract is up and he's rumored to go to AEW so i can laugh at y'alls reactions :mjlol:

"get this overrated bum Cesaro the fukk up out the company :unimpressed:"

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
English is Cesaro's 4th or 5th language. He didn't need to cut 10 minute heavily scripted promos in the ring. Play to the talents strengths instead of trying to force a square peg into a round hole. He got over on his on to huge levels at least twice - first time being when he won the Andre the Giant Battle Royal & was honestly one of the best parts of RAW for like 6 months leading up to that when he was teaming with Jack Swagger & Dirty Dutch as his mouthpiece. There was no reason to put him with Heyman at that point. The other time was whenever he got moved over to SDL.
Yeah they definitely wasted him IMO. He had the ability to put on great matches. Just put him with a mouthpiece and let him make his name in the ring. He has no charisma on the mic but tons of in-ring charisma. Hell he may be solid on the mic without having to read scripted promos.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there's one guy that can challenge Danielson's run post-WWE, it's Cesaro :wow: you know that dude has like 6 years worth of ideas for different matches with different people.

And letting Cesaro loose against highlflyers in a setting outside of WWE, in this day and age, would be otherworldly. He's one of the greatest bases wrestling has ever had and we have the crazier and crazier highflyers coming out every year :dead:

His attempted murder of Darby Allin and/or Sammy Guevara via european uppercut is going to be absolutely ridiculous. :wow:

Edit: Put Hiromu on a jet to get murked ASAP.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
His attempted murder of Darby Allin and/or Sammy Guevara via european uppercut is going to be absolutely ridiculous. :wow:

Edit: Put Hiromu on a jet to get murked ASAP.

Breh, just picture him against Rey Fenix.

shyt, him and Dante about to have the 2020's version of his feud with Genérico :damn: :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I thought he had re-signed. I figured they'd give him a WWE title run at some point just for his longevity being there. Crazy.

I wonder how long the New Day will still be around. Their entire UUDD crew is pretty much gone now. Woods is on a hiatus from regularly producing content since he's not being paid extra. E & Kofi both got the rugs pulled out from underneath their main event status. :patrice:

New Day probably gonna have big contract extension offers in comparison to what AJ just received..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cesaro is a great great wrestler but WWE probably low balled him. He's up there in age and doesn't have promo value.

He could have a great run of matches in AEW... it'd be a good signing for them

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
He got his nice little wrestlemania singles push, but other than that i have no desire to see him on a screen again. Boring outside of a couple feats of strength. Even Heyman couldn't do shyt with him.
Heyman couldn’t do shyt with him cause he spent the entire time cutting promos about Brock Lesnar in every segment, literally every segment. Heyman did no type of elevation for Cesaro, and Heyman even mentioned that in some event a couple years ago.

Cesaro has a dope wrestling style that should far exceed his promo deficiencies. Any time someone mentions his lack of promo skills, you could point to Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, and Chris Benoit as guys whose pushes his should’ve been modeled after. All of those guys lack promo skills but have a wrestling style that directly draws in the audience to the point where it didn’t matter. You don’t put a mic in either one of those guys hands and say “you have 12 minutes”, you have them wrestle. Ricochet is in the same boat.