Cesaro has left WWE

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Don’t Eddie Kingston have real life beef with him and Chris Hero?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Did they ever make this dude a champ? Seems like WWE keeps making their best talent leave.
He had like a year long reign as US champ when he debuted. Of course no one remembers because there was nothing worth remembering. :skip:

Tag champ with Tyson Kidd, which was a high note for him. The team was good, but then Kidd got injured… :francis:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
He had like a year long reign as US champ when he debuted. Of course no one remembers because there was nothing worth remembering. :skip:

Tag champ with Tyson Kidd, which was a high note for him. The team was good, but then Kidd got injured… :francis:

Back when i was watching he was doing good. I haven't watched in years, seems like all the good talent has left. I knew things were bad when Rusev left, he should've also been a champ.

TL15

Veteran
Daps

his high note was “The Bar” with Sheamus.

they put on some bangers with Usos and New Day :wow:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
There are really people in here trying to act like dude had any kind of charisma/personality?

He spun people around and lifted heavy nikkas up. That was it. He was/is boring as shyt. Should've been let him and his Ralph Fiennes in Red Dragon sounding ass go a long time ago.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
That's why he wasn't in the Rumble. Didn't he get hurt during that match with Roman?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I thought he had re-signed. I figured they'd give him a WWE title run at some point just for his longevity being there. Crazy.

I wonder how long the New Day will still be around. Their entire UUDD crew is pretty much gone now. Woods is on a hiatus from regularly producing content since he's not being paid extra. E & Kofi both got the rugs pulled out from underneath their main event status. :patrice:
I don't watch anything else besides clips from Matt's matches, but if there was a place they could go and get the respect they deserve I am for it. Vince fukked up. Cesaro never got a real shot.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Shame! He carved a solid midcard career.

Breh just couldn't get the crowd to invest in him to move to the top.
Shame! He carved a solid midcard career.

Breh just couldn't get the crowd to invest in him to move to the top.

The fans were very invested. Right when he was at his hottest they had him stop doing the swing and turn heel... Vince intentionally kills people's momentum.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
There are really people in here trying to act like dude had any kind of charisma/personality?

He spun people around and lifted heavy nikkas up. That was it. He was/is boring as shyt. Should've been let him and his Ralph Fiennes in Red Dragon sounding ass go a long time ago.

I mean:patrice:...him spinning wrestlers like Will at the West Philly park never got old.

Dude just needed a manager for the cypher to be complete :hubie:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He should try Japan or maybe RoH/GCW

AEW might be a little too full but he can probably wrestle their guys at indies

if he did a cody like run of going fed to fed it would be interesting and at his age its the last chance to

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Don’t Eddie Kingston have real life beef with him and Chris Hero?
just googled it :russ:from may 2021

"You want to know the truth? You want to know Inside Baseball? He’s a scumbag. Cesaro’s a scumbag. I didn’t have fun with him at all. He’s a scumbag. Here comes Inside Baseball. He was supposed to put me over at Chikara before he left for WWE and he didn’t do it, so f*ck him. He knows I’m talking about him all the time. F*ck him. F*ck you Cesaro, Claudio, whatever you want to call yourself. Stay over there. Don’t come to AEW. Big b*tch Swiss motherf*cker. I don’t like him. I don’t know if you noticed that."