Certified Members of the Coli Thread

concise

Veteran
Daps

It's funny that my first day on this forum, I went into the ladies room, introduced myself, & immedietly one of the ladies told me to prove myself because there was alot of trolling going on. & I agreed with no hesitation because I have nothing to hide & I didn't see it as a big deal.

Now they wanna say that posting a video is not necessary but I honestly don't see why they're making such a fuss, just suck it up & do it :comeon:

I think they just don't like you and probably never will, no matter what. :yeshrug:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:skip: Uh oh. I have fukked up now....

Well, my pm box doesn't care how crispy your skin is so ummmm you can leave it there.

kthanxbai :smile:

I was bluffin on both parts. I wasn't bout to post no damn video, and I'm skinny fat know. A nikka lookin really :flabbynsick: these days.

I'm on my old @MMSex shyt. now :no:

D50TFUn.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I was bluffin on both parts. I wasn't bout to post no damn video, and I'm skinny fat know. A nikka lookin really :flabbynsick: these days.

I'm on my old @MMSex shyt. now :no:

D50TFUn.png
Skinny fat is the worst breh... listen mayne... you wanna make some gains?!??!!

MUSCLES GAINS!!!!

Well you came to da right place breh. :myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Even if it was honey, it wouldn't matter because if I were ”bald” which is what people always associate with girls who wear weave.. Hair grows no matter what & that's FACT.

But as for you... Im sorry to say that you cant fix UGLY. :yeshrug:

YA BISH! #hardonUGLYbytchES :youngsabo: