Celtics vs Lakers: Bronny James Summer League game thread, Jaylen Brown says Bronny isn't a pro

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This shyt even more hilarious now.

i mean Bronny was getting looked at by multiple teams , and would have been drafted earlier than 58.. this is known by now

Raptors, Suns, Wolves, Mavs all had serious interest in drafting him.

Idk why people are surprised by the way Bronny is playing.. I think people just don’t generally watch Summer League and how chitty a lot of people play

I’m gonna be honest… I’ve seen about the same level of readiness from Bronny as I did from JHS (the lakers 1st round pick last year). Dude was awful the entire year. A lot of 1st and 2nd round picks look terrible right out of the gate in SL

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
i mean Bronny was getting looked at by multiple teams , and would have been drafted earlier than 58.. this is known by now

Raptors, Suns, Wolves, Mavs all had serious interest in drafting him.

Idk why people are surprised by the way Bronny is playing.. I think people just don’t generally watch Summer League and how chitty a lot of people play

I’m gonna be honest… I’ve seen about the same level of readiness from Bronny as I did from JHS (the lakers 1st round pick last year). Dude was awful the entire year. A lot of 1st and 2nd round picks look terrible right out of the gate in SL
You know you can be a fan of LeBron and admit that Bronny is trash right

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You know you can be a fan of LeBron and admit that Bronny is trash right
Bronny runs around like he’s not playing hard.. as a role player type he’s gotta sometimes bring that energy and he doesnt

Now 0-14 from 3 from all the games.. feels like he’s a deer in headlights now. Scared to shoot cause his shots off
I get it… people aren’t used to objective posters. But I’m one of them

@Don Homer can learn something from me

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Bronny Making Thanasis Antetokuompo look like Prime Kevin Garnett.

I remember when Bron told Us Bronny was better than a lot of cats in the league.

Imagine being such an attention whore that you set your own son up to be embarrassed and looked at as a joke in the league.

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know Lebron thinks he's doing his son a favor but was it worth it? I know Bron said Bronny doesn't care about the criticism but that's complete bullshyt. everyone cares to a certain extent and a 19 year old def cares. being ridiculed by the entire world and now your peers are clowning you is demoralizing. what I also peeped is how little control Bronny has. even in his predraft interviews, it seemed like he had no idea what was going on and very clearly had no input either. he kept repeating that he just follows what his agents tell him and then he said his goal wasn't to necessarily play with his dad but his agents threatened teams to not draft him because the Lakers will. :mjtf: