Celtics vs Lakers: Bronny James Summer League game thread, Jaylen Brown says Bronny isn't a pro

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
All about LeBron's ego. He's been talking about playing with Bronny for how many years now? Talked about going to the team that drafted him, then saying he'd end his career on Bronny's team. Last year he was saying Bronny was DEFINITELY better than some of the guys he was watching on League Pass.

Bron just wants that manufactured father/son moment on the court.
Bron loves the attention

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
This is how Lebron would look if he was 6’1.:yeshrug:

Only difference is Lebron would be more aggressive

Why did LeBron do this to his son? People say it's a great thing LeBron did but is it really? Bronny would have been better off getting some more playing time in college and upping his skill level so he'd be maybe... possibly... ready for this moment..
His legacy was more important than whatever potential success Bronny could have in the future. Instead of being in college trying to grow his confidence and skills against younger players closer to his level, he’s in the NBA losing confidence playing against better and more experienced players. He’s just gonna be losing confidence while trying to improve at the same time all because his dad thinks forcing a Ken Griffey Sr/Jr (his dream not Bronnys) is more important than Bronnya success

6’1, can’t shoot (or is inconsistent at it), and can’t bring the ball up the floor
:scust:

Absolutely no reason to rush his process other than to feed Brons ego and feeble attempts at being considered better than MJ

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I wonder why u disagree

Disgusting behavior

Most of us been said he was trash and his selection to McDonalds game was POLITICAL.
He wasn't a trash highschool player to me

But he definitely a trash Pro

Should have just come to the Buckeyes and played a couple years and who knows

But this shyt aint it

shyt give me Duane Martin aka Kyle Watson instead at this point :mjlol:

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Jaylen Brown's facial expression :laff:

1721106026690.png
"I'm in-between Kryse and Reese. Fuck Nike. I'm an Olympic Triathlete"