Celtics vs Lakers: Bronny James Summer League game thread, Jaylen Brown says Bronny isn't a pro

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Looking at this thread Bronny might turn the G-league into the NBA in terms of fan (see hater) interest and media interest :mjlol:

300 posts about 15-20 minutes in the summer league. That’s like a thread about a playoff 7 game series
Haven’t seen people care about the G league to this level maybe ever

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bron should’ve advised to stay him in school and develop his game rather than use his power & influence to get him in a position he wasn’t at all ready for, all so he could have a “moment”.
That "Moment" is going to be so forced and awkward for all parties involved. The post game pressers after the Lakers lose, but everybody is getting asked about the "Moment" Bron and Bronny shared the court together for a 2 minute stretch is going to be cringeworthy

:huhldup:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My point is he didn’t refute what he allegedly said in the video. Instead he’s trying to clean it up

He spoke the truth. It is a flex for Bron to be able to pull that power move and say he got his son on his team. Bronny also does have all the tools around him to succeed(Lebron,Klutch media). And he similar to me,is also looking foward to Bronnies inevietable Giannis like growth spurt over the next year or 2:wow:

Jaylen Brown is highly intelligent,he understands genetics and pedigree. Most of thecoli doesnt understand how this relates to scouting:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Thats what nepotism is breh. Its not about you or us :dahell:

Thats the opposite of sports,which is why nepotism doesnt belong. Not on a franchise like the Lakers. That belongs on a team that just wants to sell tickets. BUT the Bronny pick is a nice value at 55th.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats the opposite of sports,which is why nepotism doesnt belong. Not on a franchise like the Lakers. That belongs on a team that just wants to sell tickets. BUT the Bronny pick is a nice value at 55th.

I think that’s exactly what the Lakers are in the Jeanie Buss era :hubie:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree, Or get his ass an office job or something

I personally like the Bronny pick and see the value in it. My issue is that I dont think the Lakers see the value,and only drafted him because Bron said so. And as the Lakers franchise,I think that feels beneath them. I expected to hear better reasons for why they drafted Bron than "a chance to make history" basically:francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I personally like the Bronny pick and see the value in it. My issue is that I dont think the Lakers see the value,and only drafted him because Bron said so. And as the Lakers franchise,I think that feels beneath them. I expected to hear better reasons for why they drafted Bron than "a chance to make history" basically:francis:
The financial value right…?